I-League 2012-13 Round 1

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

If this is the quality SCG is gonna offer in the league, then they are joining the elites of mumbai clubs and USFC for relegation battles

seriously such a poor performance from their player who were all going for glory outside box almost all the time and also i felt  their players lack big time in pace somewhat....
  • kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited October 2012

Joyptan
    All the lions and goats step aside plese champs[fed cup,east bengal] are coming.

are coming 2 play a 0-0 draw against salgaocar u mean.

• kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited October 2012

Joyptan
    A small stat :- East Bengal havent lost a single competetive game this season.

wait till nxt match.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

@arsenalkid. I hv no obligation to prove to u that there were 10K people at the stadium. You can believe what you want to.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@kshitij every stat/record are ment to be brocken.

• > Domnic said:
    > @arsenalkid. I hv no obligation to prove to u that there were 10K people at the stadium. You can believe what you want to.

Acceptable.
  • > shankar said:
    > If this is the quality SCG is gonna offer in the league, then they are joining the elites of mumbai clubs and USFC for relegation battles

seriously such a poor performance from their player who were all going for glory outside box almost all the time and also i felt  their players lack big time in pace somewhat....

Disagree with you (for once). Sporting Goa played to there strengths today. They knew they had only a slim chance of winning, let alone getting into the box. They had to shoot from long. Of course a lot of work is needed (better foreigners) but yes, they are close to becoming a club to be reckoned with.
  • Anyway.... AIR INDIA FOR RELEGATION!!!!! :D

• RonnyRonny 10469 Points

Hey why not have players like Dawson Fernandes and Vineeth in the national team camp..I think they are far more lethal than both Manandeep and Robin useless Singh

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Ashlesh said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Domnic said:
    > > > @arsenalkid. I hv no obligation to prove to u that there were 10K people at the stadium. You can believe what you want to.
    > >
    > >

Acceptable.

>
    >

who cares every sesaon from now onwards goa will get good crowd 
    cheerz GFA and GUDFC great to have such efficient association 

feeling sad for mumbai clubs having their own clubs the people out there support european clubs more than theri own clubs 

why blame mumbai club or fans when these clubs are not even playing in their home ground to get this question first of all...
    let the clubs play at cooperage this season then you will see fans will start coming to the stadium later