I-LEAGUE 2012 -13 Round 11

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

usfc & another club to go down. Mark my words.

• > Joyptan said:
    > usfc & another club to go down. Mark my words.

Again why you hate USFC is confusing. You still did not answer.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Joyptan said:
    > usfc & another club to go down. Mark my words.

USFC play rubbish football. They need to develop more.

• > Domnic said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > > usfc & another club to go down. Mark my words.
    > >
    > >

>
    >
    > USFC play rubbish football. They need to develop more.
    >

They need time. They just got a new coach and I am sure things will change at the club. I am sure they can find some good players.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

munna21977 said:
    @Arsenalkid700 ;  Air India will not be relegated. Players in such teams are motivated becoz they are getting good opportunity to play as well as they eye better offers once they perform at Air India. Teams like Sporting Clube or Sikkim are more in danger of relegation. even Salgaocar.

Sporting played good today. Only they need Gerard in goal. They will be tough to beat henceforth. The spanish coach has changed their style of play. Only GK is a problem area. " THEY WILL SURVIVE".

• @Ashlesh I hope you mean Yoon Tae because Monotosh has been good so far... 10 goals conceded in 8 games whenever the lad in on the pitch. 

Ashish Chettri should be back for next week as well, he was on the bench last week. I dont think USFC need defense. They need attacking players. Santosh Gadkari can really help the team but maybe they can dip back into the foreign market. 

A player like Thiago dos Santos Ferreira who plays for Ulsan Hyundai Mipo Dolphin of the South Korea National League (2nd Division) who really help the scoring problems at USFC.
  • > Domnic said:
    > > munna21977 said:
    > > @Arsenalkid700 ;  Air India will not be relegated. Players in such teams are motivated becoz they are getting good opportunity to play as well as they eye better offers once they perform at Air India. Teams like Sporting Clube or Sikkim are more in danger of relegation. even Salgaocar.

>
    >
    > Sporting played good today. Only they need Gerard in goal. They will be tough to beat henceforth. The spanish coach has changed their style of play. Only GK is a problem area. " THEY WILL SURVIVE".

I doubt all 8 goals would not have gone in if D'Mello was on the pitch.

Ashlesh said:

>

sikkim faith will depend on ongc if they loose against ongc then sikkim will go down 

Even if usfc beat ongc, they both will stil go down.

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Ashlesh said:
    > >
    > > sikkim faith will depend on ongc if they loose against ongc then sikkim will go down 
    >
    >
    >
    > Even if usfc beat ongc, they both will stil go down.

Will you answer my question now?

Arsenalkid700 said:

Will you answer my question now?

I have answered. Go back few posts.