I-LEAGUE 2012 -13 Round 11

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited December 2012

Arsenalkid700
    > Joyptan said:

> Bineesh Balan and five other Indian hat-trick heroes in the I-league
    >
    > http://www.sportskeeda.com/2012/12/16/bineesh-balan-and-five-other-indian-hat-trick-heroes-in-the-i-league/

Out of the four players they mentioned how many are regulars on their teams. Jeje Lalpekhlua to an extent but CS and Anil have disappeared on some green and maroon boat while Baljit was last seen in the CFL.

This shows that indian players can only score 1 hattrik in their life. Because after they score a hattrik they won't play much games to score another. :P

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited December 2012

OMG. I saw Alvito in one pic. Does he even exist??? And that too wearing EB jersey??

Can AIFF ban a player for nuisance created after the final whistle???

• All I got from that is a story of the Tale of four lovers.

Uga Okpara is in love with Bello Rasak of the Prayag Purples but is then held back by Ranti Martins, also of the Prayag Purples. Okpara is then taken away by his love Robin Singh of the Gold and Reds. Sad Story of two men who can't love each other. 

Arsenalkid700 said:
    All I got from that is a story of the Tale of four lovers.

Uga Okpara is in love with Bello Rasak of the Prayag Purples but is then held back by Ranti Martins, also of the Prayag Purples. Okpara is then taken away by his love Robin Singh of the Gold and Reds. Sad Story of two men who can't love each other. 

Where is Robin Singh in those photos?? The last photo is Alvito and Uga!!!!

• > Domnic said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > >
    All I got from that is a story of the Tale of four lovers.

>
    >
    > Where is Robin Singh in those photos?? The last photo is Alvito and Uga!!!!
    >

Avito looks a lot like Robin Singh in that. I should have seen the 9 though on the shorts and remembered that Robin Singh is number 23. My mistake.

Its still a love story of the trapped lovers Uga and Bello and their supposed lovers Avito and Ranti.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

OMG. I saw Alvito in one pic. Does he even exist??? And that too wearing EB jersey??

Can AIFF ban a player for nuisance created after the final whistle???

Alvito actualy came as a sub in tomorrows match. <:-P

• > Domnic said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > Bello & okpara after the match
    > >
    > > http://www.epaper.eisamay.com/epaperimages/17122012/17122012-md-em-13/33413812.JPG
    >
    >
    > OMG. I saw Alvito in one pic. Does he even exist??? And that too wearing EB jersey??
    >
    > Can AIFF ban a player for nuisance created after the final whistle???

I dont know how it is in I-League but usually when these things happen it is up to 2 people... the referee and the match-commissioner. In this case the referee already had a chance because he could have carded either one of them but he did not. Now it is up to the commissioner.

Is Odafa heading to Goa???? Some serious news doing the rounds here. Can anybody confirm this!!!

• > Domnic said:
    > Is Odafa heading to Goa???? Some serious news doing the rounds here. Can anybody confirm this!!!

Hahahaa.....u may use your own source to confirm that!  The kind of money/adulation/fame Odafa is getting in kolkata, he cant get any of that in Goa.... Also there is more accountability as a Team to perform in Goa vis-a-vis Kolkata. In kolkata, b'coz of myopic nature of the officials, the team accountability doesn't have much relevance and since Odafa has been scoring regularly, he knows he can get away from the wrath of the officials, even if the team is not doing well - hence that way there is not much pressure on the team from the officials (atleast in MB, thats how things have been)