I-LEAGUE 2012 -13 Round 11

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Domnic said:
    > > munna21977 said:
    > > @Arsenalkid700 ;  Air India will not be relegated. Players in such teams are motivated becoz they are getting good opportunity to play as well as they eye better offers once they perform at Air India. Teams like Sporting Clube or Sikkim are more in danger of relegation. even Salgaocar.

>
    >
    > Sporting played good today. Only they need Gerard in goal. They will be tough to beat henceforth. The spanish coach has changed their style of play. Only GK is a problem area. " THEY WILL SURVIVE".

I doubt all 8 goals would not have gone in if D'Mello was on the pitch.

I will say atleast 5 goals of CB were avoidable and also 2 goals of sporting were avoidable. The ideal score should have read 3-2 for CB. Rest sll was comedy of errors.

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    >
    > Will you answer my question now?
    >
    >
    >
    > I have answered. Go back few posts.
    >

You never really did. Other than the fact that you want USFC down and Mohammedan up (for some reason) I dont know why you have a passionate hate for USFC. 
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

happy  that bineesh scored a hattrick

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Arsenalkid700
    > Joyptan said:

> > Arsenalkid700 said:
    >
    > Will you answer my question now?
    >
    >
    >
    > I have answered. Go back few posts.
    >

You never really did. Other than the fact that you want USFC down and Mohammedan up (for some reason) I dont know why you have a passionate hate for USFC. 

I can care less about mohamedan comes up or not. Mohamedan & usfc both actualy hampers league standerds. Just because of bhaichung's big hand in aiff usfc r in i-league. They don't deserve to be in i-league. Thats why i want them to go down,who ever comes up does not matter to me.

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > >
    > > Will you answer my question now?
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > I have answered. Go back few posts.
    > >
    >
    >

>
    >
    >
    > I can care less about mohamedan comes up or not. Mohamedan & usfc both actualy hampers league standerds. Just because of bhaichung's big hand in aiff usfc r in i-league. They don't deserve to be in i-league. Thats why i want them to go down,who ever comes up does not matter to me.

In a way I agree with you. Goes back to my point on the I-League 2nd Division thread about how stupid it is that we promote clubs to the top league in India only on the on-field performance and barley on the off-field performance. USFC were not ready for I-League I will admit it, gaffertape correctly laid out the problems with the club a few months ago but now when the league has even worst clubs like ONGC and Air India in the league I would rather those relegate than USFC. 

Air India is better than usfc in footballing terms.

• > Joyptan said:
    > Air India is better than usfc in footballing terms.

On-field yes (honestly I think they are bit more equal, Air India just lead with more experience) but off the field (more of factor) it is USFC who lead.

What do Air India do? What benefits do they have to the I-League? How do they try to connect with fans? How do they show there presence? How is the crowd for there games (the paying crowd)? How is the market they are in? How much of the AFC licensing criteria do they pass? 

Then arrows should be first in line to go down in terms of off the field performence.

• > Joyptan said:
    > Then arrows should be first in line to go down in terms of off the field performence.

Perhaps. They are in the same boat as Air India and ONGC. Pailan is just a short-term club which should not be existence by around 2015-16 or whenever we get some proper youth development. That is really the only reason Pailan was created and is still around and we are seeing the benefits from that. Certainly more benefits from Pailan than from ONGC or Air India.
  • > Ashlesh said:
    > how many feels mickey fernandes wasting his time at air india and he should come to sporting where he got all the fame 

Sporting Goa or United Sikkim should look to sign him in January. Him and Sourav Chakraborty are pretty good players.