I-LEAGUE 2012 -13 Round 11

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@Arsenalkid700 u r not getting my point i have given the reason why i want usfc to go down. so if usfc goes down one of ongc , air india have to stay and i prefer air india.

• > Joyptan said:
    > @Arsenalkid700 u r not getting my point i have given the reason why i want usfc to go down. so if usfc goes down one of ongc , air india have to stay and i prefer air india.

But why.... what do either of the two clubs offer to Indian football. You can not say youth because if you look at their squad it is actually not that young at all. There are a few youngsters but not many. They provide nothing to the game in India. 

As for USFC, they not be ready for the I-League but at least they offer more than Air India does. Media kinda follows them a lot. The crowd is okay, better than average. They communicate with the fans as well and they have a lot more young potential than Air India or ONGC. I dont see why USFC should go down instead of the cancer that is Air India and ONGC.

@Arsenalkid700 read it again carefully. i have given all the answers.

"u r not getting my point i have given the reason why i want usfc to go down. so if usfc goes down one of ongc , air india have to stay and i prefer air india."

• > Joyptan said:
    > @Arsenalkid700 read it again carefully. i have given all the answers.
    >
    > "u r not getting my point i have given the reason why i want usfc to go down. so if usfc goes down one of ongc , air india have to stay and i prefer air india."

I know, you want USFC to go down and you want one of Air India and ONGC to go down as well but you would rather have Air India stay. I am saying though why not both Air India and ONGC?

Arsenalkid700
    > Joyptan said:

> @Arsenalkid700 read it again carefully. i have given all the answers.
    >
    > "u r not getting my point i have given the reason why i want usfc to go down. so if usfc goes down one of ongc , air india have to stay and i prefer air india."

I know, you want USFC to go down and you want one of Air India and ONGC to go down as well but you would rather have Air India stay. I am saying though why not both Air India and ONGC?

U r realy fu**ing pissing me off.

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > @Arsenalkid700 read it again carefully. i have given all the answers.
    > >
    > > "u r not getting my point i have given the reason why i want usfc to go down. so if usfc goes down one of ongc , air india have to stay and i prefer air india."
    >
    >

>
    >
    >
    > U r realy fu**ing pissing me off.

Then explain. Or someone else can explain?

Then read this

Arsenalfan: I went for a run but came back home after 2 minutes because I forgot something.

Joysad: What did you forget?

Arsenalfan: I forgot that I'm fat and can't run for more than 2 minutes.

• > Joyptan said:
    > Then read this
    >
    > Arsenalfan: I went for a run but came back home after 2 minutes because I forgot something.
    >
    > Joysad: What did you forget?
    >
    > Arsenalfan: I forgot that I'm fat and can't run for more than 2 minutes.

Okay... you know what fine! Believe what you want! I could care less! You want USFC to go down then fine! Why you would want bloody Air India or ONGC to stay up is beyond my knowledge. 

In fact I am not pissed at that, I am now pissed because of how low you just went. Fine I may have misread your post but to act like that is just pushing it. Of course if that is how you want to behave then fine, have it like that, I just hope you become better from it. 
  • > Joyptan said:
    > Bineesh Balan and five other Indian hat-trick heroes in the I-league
    >
    > http://www.sportskeeda.com/2012/12/16/bineesh-balan-and-five-other-indian-hat-trick-heroes-in-the-i-league/

Out of the four players they mentioned how many are regulars on their teams. Jeje Lalpekhlua to an extent but CS and Anil have disappeared on some green and maroon boat while Baljit was last seen in the CFL.