India vs Palestine International Football Friendly, 6th February 2013

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> alecs said:
    > @ashindia what i mean is india has to do some thing like qualifying for asia cup in order to gain the confidence of fans until then no one will take them seriously.

india qualified for 2011 asia cup still no one takes our team seriously....
    basically indian football lacks idols...

we need our own version of sachin/ganguly/dravid whom people would idolize and follow their dream in football
    may be the current youths who got better chance for exposure to europe may be the best bet for us
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points

I am actually happy about the results ,atleast we scored 2 goals
    i am so happy about the crowd support anyone know how many ppl attended
    well i have noticed that if India play bad in warm up matches they play good in tourney so we will play good in AFC Challenge cup qualifiers

btw why was there no subrata paul?
    and that goalkey in match was so lazy

• > sanvedjadhav said:
    > the only positives for me in the match were ALWYN, NABI and the CHEERING CROWD.... more matches should be allotted to kochi rather than play in empty stadiums
    Fact: of all the 10 Indian international matches held at kochi....we have lost 7...drawn 3...won 0......
    source:-kairali people news

• anandanand 0 Points

Look at this guy  Alwyn..he will be the future of Indian team

• another +ve from the match

we palyed on FIFA dates as others, we played in fllodlights not in afternoon, vineeth hope for improving kerala football, decent crowd despite ticket sales on match day...

-ve 

we didn't win last frndly against ssingapore...how much we will take to play along the world...stop treating futbol as cricket tournamnet which is indian mentality...we have to keep pace..the only solution lies in selecting players in best form in i league...means no one shud take their place secured in the team

leave kochi as a cricket stadium....construct a new football stadium in malappuram

• it is not a cricket stadium, nehru stadium in kochi was originally built as a FOOTBALL stadium

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jawaharlal_Nehru_Stadium,_Kochi

• @sanved..agreed but we need box square type stadiums like ambedkar

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

If wim admits the mistake he made in team selecting then i will be happy.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

From goal.com about Nabi's performence

"A game of two halves for the Mohun Bagan player. Scored the second goal for India and in general was a dynamic presence down the left in the first half. But was shocking in the second, giving away a penalty, while the other two goals of the half also came down his wing,with Nu’man robbing him for the fourth. His worst game in a while forthe national team."

can't disagree.

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points

off topic - When will Nike change these shit kits,since 2010 its the same enough of it.