India vs Palestine International Football Friendly, 6th February 2013

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited February 2013

Untill we full master dutch styel or passing or possesion based play we need a player like Robin Singh,who can buly oponent defenders. Bytheway @loa it isn't directed at u.

• > Joyptan said:
    > Untill we full master dutch styel or passing or possesion based play we need a player like Robin Singh,who can buly oponent defenders. Bytheway @loa it isn't directed at u.

I am still not sure on Robin. I was wrong about him being useless, I take that back but he needs to use his physicality to get into better scoring positions. Also Trevor Morgan needs to decide who he wants to play, Manandeep or Robin? I dont get the alternating, specially when Morgan started doing it when Robin was on good form.

How good is Robin on the wing? I have seen him there before but I dont know if that is a position he plays commonly or not.
    edited February 2013

Robin singh uses his physicality much much more than manan, in doing so he concides many sily fouls and ref tend to give fouls easyly against him because he is bigger and stronger than most defenders even foreigen defenders. he is alos good on both wings(atleast better than manan). if u look at last 10 match report where he played u whould see he missed 3 to 4 easy chances but manan does not even misses eary chances. why? because manan does not go in the position to get chance to score. only department where i whould put manan ahed of robin is scoring with head. but overall in the air robin is better. wim chould use him as how andy carol is used in west ham.

bytheway i whould play robin ahed of manan unless manan is in a good goal scoring form.

• ashindiaashindia 9365 Points

"India were drawing 2-2 in the first half but conceded two second half
    goals in the space of 15 minutes. The fiery encounter at Jawaharlal
    Nehru Stadium in Kochi also saw both the sides ending up with 10-man on
    the pitch."

http://www.the-afc.com/en/tournaments/men-a-youth/afc-asian-cup/40915-wednesday-friendlies-round-up

Horrible reporting from AFC website,they haven't learned their lesson after what happened 3 months ago - http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/uae-football-association-demands-apology-from-afc-over-racist-comment-on-website

• > Joyptan said:
    > Robin singh uses his physicality much much more than manan, in doing so he concides many sily fouls and ref tend to give fouls easyly against him because he is bigger and stronger than most defenders even foreigen defenders. he is alos good on both wings(atleast better than manan). if u look at last 10 match report where he played u whould see he missed 3 to 4 easy chances but manan does not even misses eary chances. why? because manan does not go in the position to get chance to score. only department where i whould put manan ahed of robin is scoring with head. but overall in the air robin is better. wim chould use him as how andy carol is used in west ham.
    >
    > bytheway i whould play robin ahed of manan unless manan is in a good goal scoring form.

Hm. I tend to disagree on the Manandeep not getting into position part. At least when East Bengal are on TV and he is playing I see him drift into good positions yet a guy like Chidi Edeh will take the ball and try to go for it himself. Manandeep I am confused about overall. He is not a 2nd striker at all. At Air India he was the main man along-side Sandash Gadkari yet at Pailan and East Bengal he is the 2nd man and we can see the results. Manandeep is 20 however so I am willing to give him time.

I feel Robin has experience with East Bengal as an advantage. He is older than Manandeep, has more experience, he understands the system East Bengal plays, and like you said he uses his physic to better use. Really the only think Robin lacks is that shooting boot. 

ALL HAIL BLUE TIGERS

> loa said:
    > Lest search and keep bulldozers size players. At least they can overpower the opponent with their big physic.  Leave about teams liek Barca, spaain , Japan and Korea etc..

Barcelona,Spain,Japan and Korea all of them have good physically strong players so I dont get your point bro !

• > ashindia said:
    > > loa said:
    > > Lest search and keep bulldozers size players. At least they can overpower the opponent with their big physic.  Leave about teams liek Barca, spaain , Japan and Korea etc..
    >
    >

Barcelona,Spain,Japan and Korea all of them have good physically strong players so I dont get your point bro !

I get what he means. We should sign local rugby players for the Indian football team so we can overpower any team. We will be the "Indian Stoke City". :p