Head Hunter is here
    >:/

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

ashindia said:
    Head Hunter is here
    >:/

Hahahahahahahhaha

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

So India lost yesterday with a horible 2nd half perfornece. Yes. Wim chould have selected a better team than what he actualy selected. Many were calling for head in online platforms. But how much time did he got with the team after the last friendly match? Next to nothing.

I am petty happy with India's performence yesterday,specialy in the 1st half. India played with a swager, good passing,pressing,runing and will to win.

Now,what happend in the 2nd half? One word from me is OVERCONFIDENCE! After the 1st half dominence(almost) they thought it whould be same in the 2nd half. This is a illness we see in I-league teams and players through out the season. EB after the derby win, CB after the win against EB.

What to do now?

This is pretty easy. We just need better player and bit more time for wim with the team.

Where the better players will come? Arrows? Chould be,but with their performence i don't see much hope.

What happend to arrows? Started the league like a lamborgini now they play like a mini. What went wrong? They don't have motivation. They can't win the league and they can't be religated. Do they have anything to achive in the league. With the excitement of the new league they played well in the 1st half of the league now they are mentaly boared. If they don't give their 110% in every game they can't improve much and without anything to achive nobody can give their 110%. Nadong Bhutia have reasons to give 110% in every match than Holicharan.

Arrows are good but without anything to achive they start to get stagnent after 10 to 12 matches.

• > loa said:
    > The most stupid and bakwas coach till today..even worse than Savio. Some members lambasting one guy here that wim needs a time. How many fucking months and year this coach wants. Snubbing players like Subrata, dika etc..he is doing blunder. People were saying some of the players who deserved to be in the team will get chance....LODA Kaha hai team mein. I hope Indian footabll regress further if this is the team and the way this moron coach teaches.

I agree with the majority of what you said but you need to learn to be patient. Look at it like this. Wim has barely had any games with this team and he has a limited knowledge on Indian football at the moment. That is normal for every coach that is hired to take a job with a country like India. He will take time because he is trying to implement a new style of play which is hard to do considering that every pitch the AIFF offers him is horrible and the players are used to a style almost completely the opposite by default.

Wim is also trying to create a consistent line-up which I personally disagree with but I see the benefits in. Basically he wants to create a line-up that he can call on each and every match day. He does not have to make whole-sale changes. Its negative because he should also experiment with the team instead of sticking with a defender with only 5 caps this season but it is also positive because the line-up he constantly plays will learn his style quicker.

Also speaking of the players specifically, dont just blame Wim but also blame the I-League and AIFF. What options does Wim have? Look at the I-League stats. CK Vineeth is the Indian top scorer at 7 goals. The other Indian footballers have 4-5 goals after 20 rounds. That is a horrible rate of efficiency for our attacking players. Guys like Manandeep Singh, Jeje Lalpekhlua, Sushil Singh, and Dawson Fernandes have died down and failed to provide the goals in the I-League while journeyman Chidi Edeh can have 15 goals.

Overall it is not just a problem with Wim. Its a collective problem at the moment. One which stems to the AIFF as well. That is why I want more emphasis on youth football. We need players to be developed and we need them soon.
  • > Joyptan said:
    > Arrows? Chould be,but with their performence i don't see much hope.
    >
    > What happend to arrows? Started the league like a lamborgini now they play like a mini. What went wrong? They don't have motivation. They can't win the league and they can't be religated. Do they have anything to achive in the league. With the excitement of the new league they played well in the 1st half of the league now they are mentaly boared. If they don't give their 110% in every game they can't improve much and without anything to achive nobody can give their 110%. Nadong Bhutia have reasons to give 110% in every match than Holicharan.
    >
    > Arrows are good but without anything to achive they start to get stagnent after 10 to 12 matches.

Please dont believe that Pailan Arrows will provide us with 11 national level players. It wont happen. That is the point of youth football. Only a few will truly make it but lets look at the current side.

Holicharan is only 18 years old and is getting his first real full season this year. Do you really expect him to score goals every game. Jeje Lalpekhlua was at least more experienced than Holicharan when he played for Pailan. Narzary will become a great player but we need patience with the 18-year old that he can learn to produce a few seasons from now. Same with Seminlen who is only now starting to play constantly in the I-League. Both players are young and inexperienced. 18 and 19 respectively. Give them a season or two and they will score 10-15 goals a season.

As for the rest of Arrows. Soram Anganba is sure to be a talent for the national team while the defense in front of him is questionable. I am not sure about Pritam Kotal yet or Shouvik Ghosh. The midfield also seems weak as well with Alwyn George being the only big talent along with Rajinder Kumar.

@Arsenalkid700 if u look again i have said giving 110% not scoring 20 goals. talent they have need to show they through out the league.

• > loa said:
    > @Arsenal kid...mera patience gaya bhand mein. U will say this even after AFC challenger...where teams like Laos etc will beat us to nil.

I probably would. It depends on the squad we take. At this moment it is clear that Wim messed up in defense so he is liable there. He made some mistakes in our midfield. And he has no power at all in our attack. That is the I-League clubs for feeling the need to only use foreigners and leaving the Indian strikers for dead.
  • > Joyptan said:
    > @Arsenalkid700 if u look again i have said giving 110% not scoring 20 goals. talent they have need to show they through out the league.

That was my mistake. I read your post to quick. Sorry about that. :)

So @loa do u have any idea atall what to do next? Sack everybody?

loa
    Ban football in India..lets play guli danda and kho kho

Yea, thats a good idea. No football = no loses in football friendlys. 8-}