Comments

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    India's black money gets evrrything eh.

<br><br>yeah you never know they mite end cup calling you to play<br>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    <br>
    I would reject it.

<br><br>after seeing your previous posts that you were in favor of This type of league in 2012 and now ur opposing it just shows that your opinion and views change with time and as usual your views will change again in coming months <br><br>you should not change your decision at regular intervals <br>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    If a person likes chocolate , that doesn't mean the person must like chocolate milk shake too.
    edited June 2013
    Joyptan wrote: »
    If a person likes chocolate , that doesn't mean the person must like chocolate milk shake too.

<br><br>Bad philosophy<br> :-<
    samiam wrote: »
    <br>
    I would reject it.

<br><br>after seeing your previous posts that you were in favor of This type of league in 2012 and now ur opposing it just shows that your opinion and views change with time and as usual your views will change again in coming months <br><br>you should not change your decision at regular intervals <br>

When the fuck did I say a wanted a IPL type league!
    samiam wrote: »
    <br>
    I would reject it.

When the fuck did I say a wanted a IPL type league!

<br><br>in ur previous post<br>"<span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small;"> I was the
    one calling for a franchise 6-8 team league back in early 2012 but ever
    sense someone posted an article in February 2012 saying that Indian
    football is going to follow the MLS format of conferences my confidence
    with what IMG-Reliance were doing had gone down. Every single time they
    came out with more information of what their plan was I, and most surely
    others here, was/were disappointed."</span>
    But I never said in the IPL format. I wanted a 6-8 franchise league that is 6-8 monghs long.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I have been thinking and reading (all the criticism) about it for weeks now. Here's my stance.<div> I am not so against the league anymore, i want to see how it is developed.<div>Let's not be against it just to be against it. The 'it wont develop Indian football' is seriously flawed, because every step is not supposed to develop indian football, if ppl can make money that's not bad either.</div><div>Its a unique initiative, and I would be both skeptic and hopeful about it chances.</div></div>
This discussion has been closed.