Mumbai FC News

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29258 Points
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    He is our branislav ivanovic... can play as defender or as a forward :P

Mumbai FC has U17 team too... I didn't knew we had U17

Knew we had a good U-19 side which is maintained year long and somewhat temporary U15 which plays in few youth cup tournaments..

But this mid-age group team surprised me..

Mumbai FC what has happened to you since comeback to Cooperage?? you are acting really weird.. good weird though..

ArsenalFan700munna219777kartik91
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    I believe the tie-ups with the football mind website and millennium management are having its trickle down effect
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    The team still does not have a dedicated place to practice I believe, surely they need to have a long term tie up with a school/college with a field to develop a good training facility. Also some of the matches really showed that they could pull in the crowds if the team did well, this is a mega brand waiting to happen. Some money from the Essel group and this could be atitle winning team with a fabulous support base. they really need a European coach and a top class physical trainer and physio and an experienced guy to handle their transfer strategy.
    reddevil87samiam

Yea infrastructure is really poor for training of the players... I wondered even with this facility mostly for all Mumbai based teams we are able to line up players like jayesh, ashutosh, Rahul .. with proper facilities their quality would be lot different..

Also, the one thing I noticed in recent matches is there are few though less people who want Khalid jamil out for his style of play but wont probably raise the voice because he does the job of survival well for the club which is the present aim for the club it seems...

And the essel group are not looking at short term success anytime soon so don't expect much change in recent time

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    I don't think anyone other than Jamil can keep Mumbai FC safe from relegation
    munna219777
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9961 Points
    More than infra, the problem for MFC is that the promoters have become less interested. Compare the present state with the one during their initial days; they used to host 'Asia's largest age group tournament' then, had a lively website, and a competitive team.