TAJIKISTAN VS INDIA FOOTBALL FRIENDLY

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    edited August 2013
    Video of the Tajik goal against India<br><h5 class="uiStreamMessage userContentWrapper" data-ft="{"type":1,"tn":"K"}">
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    wow that was lot of space n time given on that goal..
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    WHERE THE HELL WAS THE ORGANIZATION IN THE LINE!!!!! WHERE WAS THE CHALLENGE!!!!!
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    the key is

1.)to keep playing friendlies more and more and against tough oppositions in asean and west asia. no point playing european clubs as preparation as usually what bob used to do.

2.) doesnt matter even if u lose, the mantra is be strong at home, go away to be fearless and not caring abt the rest.

3.) keep Saff monopoly so u dont have any force coming strongly than india in the region.
    4.) keep selecting players who are in form and not after previous reputation.

5.) design an indian way of playing. possesion play is the only thing that will suit us.
    6.) get that U17 world cup here. ensure u have the best possible squad for the world cup and build on them for the future

7.) focus on attitude and youth. make the squad play on each internation match window inside asia.
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Play some games at home in cities which do not get opportunity for I-league games. In past years, we saw good crowd for India games at Guwahati, Kochi. That will generate some revenue for AIFF too.<br>
  • i wont blame wim bcoz current national team no serious about india team more focused on
    club.india is not top team or player doesn't play in top club so we cant expect team to gather before 2 days of match play against top team and win.WHAT I MEAN TO SAY NATOINAL PLAYERS HAVE TO SPEND MORE THAN 1 WEEK WITH COACH AND UNDERSTAND IS TACTICS AND WAY IMPLEMENTING.
  • INDIAN IMPROVED LOT AT ATTACKING BUT BECAME MORE LOOSE IN DEFENCE
    IF WE BECAME STRONG IN DEFENCE I THINK TOP TEAMS WILL FACE DIFFICULT TO WIN AGAINST US
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Our back-line is right now being marshaled by Gouramangi Singh, Raju Gaikwad, Sandesh Jhingan, Nirmal Chettri, and Denzil Franco.<div><br></div><div>Everyone will not fear us.</div>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>@Jdfootball..</p><p>                 <em>   i wont blame wim </em></p><p>That was hilarious. Whom to blame? </p>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Akoi wrote: »
    <p>@Jdfootball..</p><p>                 <em>   i wont blame wim </em></p><p>That was hilarious. Whom to blame? </p>

bcoz current national team no serious about indiateam more focused on
    club.india is not top team or player doesn't play in top club so we cant expect team to gather before 2 days of match play against top team and win.WHAT I MEAN TO SAY NATOINAL PLAYERS HAVE TO SPEND MORE THAN 1 WEEK WITH COACH AND UNDERSTAND IS TACTICS AND WAY IMPLEMENTING.