TAJIKISTAN VS INDIA FOOTBALL FRIENDLY

Comments

• AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    @Joyptan...Is coach not responsible for selecting crappy players. What about his strategy of 4-5-1 and long ball tactics? I would say the best football India played was under Armando.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited August 2013
    @Akoi long ball tactics?!? in which match you saw that? in player selection nirmal was a bad one I admit. And if you talk about the strategy of 4-5-1 then I am ok with it because we don't have any capable 2nd stricker.
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    I saw in Nehru cup ...i would not say whole game was long ball but many.  4-5-1. I dont know why members have been talking about non availabilty of 2nd strikers. There are lots but just experiment them. Jeje, subhash singh, Dawson fernandez etc etc etc . Wim needs to experiment with 4--4-2 now as 4-5-1 isnt working.
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>And why dont under juniors  from under 22, 19 etc be given chance? Uttam rai, Brandon Fernandez etc needs to be called up. They are matured enough to play in senior team. Jab buddha hojayega tabhi bulayenge kya? Remember Baichung started playing for NT when he was just 18 years old. </p>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p><em>And why dont under juniors from under 22, 19 </em></p><p><em></em> </p><p>why dont juniors from under....</p>
    Akoi wrote: »
    I saw in Nehru cup ...i would not say whole game was long ball but many.  4-5-1. I dont know why members have been talking about non availabilty of 2nd strikers. There are lots but just experiment them. Jeje, subhash singh, Dawson fernandez etc etc etc . Wim needs to experiment with 4--4-2 now as 4-5-1 isnt working.

You probably don't have f*cking clue about strategy and tactics that why you shout about so much.

You saw few long balls played in Nehru Cup and came to a conclution that Wim imploys long ball tactics. Then what about other times when we played fluid on the ground 'passing' football?

You want wim to experiment with formation but can't stand wim experimenting with tactics during a match.
    <p>And why dont under juniors  from under 22, 19 etc be given chance? Uttam rai, Brandon Fernandez etc needs to be called up. They are matured enough to play in senior team. Jab buddha hojayega tabhi bulayenge kya? Remember Baichung started playing for NT when he was just 18 years old. </p>

Come on give the man a break! don't just shout about your propaganda. First it was lalkamal and vineeth then arnab and arata then dika and jeje and now uttam , brendon and age group players.
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>Joytpan....i didnt say whole game is played with long ball. But his startegy of short passes either isnt working. Kicking here and there. Now dont fuck counter me with your weird analysis. </p><p>And I said the one beautiful football India played was under Armando and we manged to win as well. </p>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    edited August 2013
    <p><font style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 153);">Come on give the man a break! don't just shout about your propaganda. First it was lalkamal and vineeth then arnab and arata then dika and jeje and now uttam , brendon and age group players</font></p><p> </p><p>So you want to keep them out for long and called when their prime time is over. Wah bhai wah..kyabadhiya logic hai. Its hightime Sunil too be repalced with these young talented strikers. He getting old .</p>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    edited August 2013

<br><div><br></div><div>Uttam Rai is playing against Premier League U18 players. Do you really want him to come back and play against a bunch of guys who could only dream of doing that.</div>