TAJIKISTAN VS INDIA FOOTBALL FRIENDLY

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    I'm not gonna argue against what you said about Armando, I whould have been more than happy if we had Armando in the first place. but I'm not in favour of changing wim for Armando now.

In Nehru cup I liked what I saw. a change of style, free flowing football.
    @Akoi do you think our age group players are at their prime?
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p><font style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 153);">Uttam Rai is playing against Premier League U18 players. Do you really want him to come back and play against a bunch of guys who could only dream of doing that.</font></p><p> </p><p>Wow..isnt he Indian? if he is Indian at heart he should come and play for India. And he would when he is called. Playing for a country is one who dreams off and uttam too must be waiting for a call. </p>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p><em>In Nehru cup I liked what I saw. a change of style, free flowing football. </em></p><p>The reason why India were dominated 80% by syria and others. India winning jaisa taisa..kicking here and there. </p>
    Don't overestimate uttam he stil is a kid and needs learn a lot to fulfill his potential. We had portugees u19 playe in I-league and we all saw what he did.
    Akoi wrote: »
    <p><em>In Nehru cup I liked what I saw. a change of style, free flowing football. </em></p><p>The reason why India were dominated 80% by syria and others. India winning jaisa taisa..kicking here and there. </p>

Why not? When you drasticaly change playing style some times you will get dominated. anyway syria is a better team than India. But we still won Nehru Cup, isn we?
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    Yeah we won anyhow. :))
    Yeah we won anyhow. :))

What did you expected?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    <p><font style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 153);">Uttam Rai is playing against Premier League U18 players. Do you really want him to come back and play against a bunch of guys who could only dream of doing that.</font></p><p> </p><p>Wow..isnt he Indian? if he is Indian at heart he should come and play for India. And he would when he is called. Playing for a country is one who dreams off and uttam too must be waiting for a call. </p>

<br><div><br></div><div>I am sure he wants to play for India but let it be during an actual tournament that does not involve one of the "giants" having to rely on there U16 players and another having only mainly domestic based players while the other uses foreign based town league players in bloody Germany.</div><div><br></div><div>The SAFF Cup should be for the Indian based players. Sure, perhaps add Brandon Fernandes as I doubt the level of competition he gets in the South African 3rd tier would be so much different to at least the players in the India squad but Uttam Rai is playing against U18 Premier League guys. Have you seen a Premier League U18 match? These players are much better than any SAFF Cup player besides the big players like Chhetri.</div><div><br></div><div>Also, I would rather Uttam focus on his career (which matters more long term) than risking it all playing for India on the worst pitches in the world.</div>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>I expected a big defeat beacuse of Indian faltu playing. But god didnt listened to my wish. :o3 </p><p>Arsenalfan..let him play in big leagues for any club . But as an Indian he should defnitely play for Indian someday.</p>