2014-15 I-League General Discussion Thread

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    I never said ISL should run for 2 Months
    @AKB do se ISL semis of CFC vs KBFC
    the best player on pitch was 41 year old marco matterazzi who lasted for 105 Minutes
    atuljg
    but i dont agree with EB MB in ISL
    probably that will make no diffrence between i-lg and ISL
    a group of team for same city
    atuljg
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    May be /May not be ... It is not the case in England ,,, Great Manchester is smaller than kolkata, 30% lesser populated and has two best clubs in the club.... (ManU/City/Bolton/Wigan) .. But India is huge country mamimum we can have 2 clubs max per city and 4 for state tp give Pan India Look and better viewrship ... People who born in the region supports their club irrespective of league(EPL/Championship) ... Leeds United fans will be leeds united .... We generally tend to shift as we get exposed to many leagues or many clubs ... As ZICO said ... Generally we dont create legacy (In terms football or whatever) .. Just we pass thru!!!! RCB stays for 2 months in a year .... Money spinning wheel.... no legacy .... if India dont play IPL also no issues.. people continue as it never existed .... Create oneness is missing , based on this football clubs has been extablished around the world. I-League and ISL is mess .... Always should be people's club to be associated with ... irrespective whoever owner is... the club name should remain same ... Deccan Charges gone ... SRH come ... whom to support .. with whom Hyderbad people associated with .. like wise same in football in india .. Just bubble and it will break.. everything will fall apart ... We are the nation of accidents then everything will fall in place ... We cant plan for very long future .. short sighted ... by time it completes .. it will be out of date .... We need visionaries in power to make successfull .... I'm also in the list of short sighted people .. and we are happy and bitching ..... So peace !!!! 
    AKBmunna219777atuljg
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Wow, let's put the two stereotypes down today. ISL Indians who played are not poor. It's the same standard as that I-league. Forget the draft when ISL clubs loaned Indians on a later part of the tournament every Indian national player except ones who played for BFC joined the league.
    2. Supporting an ISL club doesn't make him a plastic
    atuljg
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    ISL Indians were poor...the fact that loads of them couldn't genuinuly het a i-league club later proves that point.
    Salgaocar, Sporting Goa.and BFC...as well as PFC didn't allow players into ISL...and neitehr did Wahingdoh...
    so here's a list of guys that didn't play ( incidently ...all these are being sought after for the Auction )
    Karanjit
    Amrinder
    Augustin
    Anas
    Rino Anto
    Keegan
    Gurjinder
    Joyner
    Lallawmzuala
    Jackiechand
    Seityasen
    Eugeneson
    Shankar
    Siam
    Dhanpal
    Arata
    Haokip
    Robin
    Victorino
    SUNIL
    Beikhokhei
    Gilbert
    munna219777souravindiaatuljg
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @Ashlesh...he won't leave..you know Goan boys are about playing for Salgaocar...

Only hope is at FC Goa for him

Also he is quite well paid at Salgaocar...not many will match that price...
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Not long ago NFL / I - League was played with 14 teams over a period of 7 months from October to April. Gradually AIFF started reducing the no.of teams on various reasons always quoting AFC. The latest edition is having 11 teams and 20 matches are cramped between Jan 17 & May 30. If one takes Federation Cup in to account then a team playing Federation Cup Final would be involved in 26 matches between Dec 28 to May 30. Then you have International matches as well. so AIFF is finding difficulty in organizing so many matches in 5 months and the logical solution is stop Federation Cup and then stop I-League all together so that enough time is available for ISL. Last year ISL teams had budget of 30-35 Crores (members please correct me if I am wrong) but this year it is slashed to 20 Crores. ATK is not conducting pre-season camp in Spain this year......is it a quick indication that Corporate houses are in the process of backing out slowly ? I
    SL  is a tournament where that passion is missing... it is like a social get together.... you don't get hurt if one team loses.... you go there to pass a nice time. I do not find anything wrong..but this can not be your Premier Competition. Club Football by means of National League and National Cup is the place where your Football develops. Players as well as Spectators must have the passion otherwise the game looks unreal. Has anybody seen Manchester United losing and supporters are having fun ? Their faces tell the story and for that matter only Club Football needs to be supported and not poisoned. Why can't the Corporate houses adapt one I - League team just like they did in Japan and if the I-League Clubs are having 20-22 Cr budget they will go for decent foreigners and not old super stars. If such is the case, then who benefits ? Indian Football of course. One more thing.... the rivalry between Mohun Bagan - East Bengal - Dempo - BFC etc.etc is a must but it is our internal matter, at the end of the day it would give  us immense joy when Pritam Kotal forwards the ball to Dika who finds Francis and he puts Sunil through and ball thumps in the back of the Korean net and India secure a 1-0 victory in Asian Cup match. My point is no national team can survive unless there is fierce Domestic club competition.... so AIFF please don't kill Indian Football. AIFF has to be free from the present bunch of suckers who are just taking the football lovers and players of our Country for a ride to make money.
    Deb_BanEastBengalPride7neginamewtheldgoalkeeparmunna219777atuljgindian_gooner
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Dude, use a better color and use to express your views in sentences man, Looks like a mountain of complaints to me  :)
    There is no passion seriously
    may the passion is not like trying to kill your own players

but there is a good rivalry between Chennayin FC and KBFC fans in social media

FC GOA gets 16k -17k attendnce per match i really doubt Dempo has got total attednnce of 16k this season

Salgocar or SCG attendence was less then 100 for openning match
    that shows great passion
    atleast people want to have a social outing in an ISL match which they dont want to have in an i-league match

and your Mohun Bagan come to chennai and ask any one do u know mohun bagan 99.5% People will think its some ones name i think that will be same in Mumbai Delhi etc
    atuljg
    and budget of teams is not 20 Crores the salary cap is 20 Crores get ur stats right
    atuljg