Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

I dont know if these petitions are gonna help  in front of AIFF.  Considering the mass movement, the AIFF can definitely reduce the ban to the present season and next year they can play in second div.

Asking for no sanctions at all is not right. If the mistake has been done, than take heart and accept a small punishment. If no action will be taken, then FIFA will make lot of nakra and also other clubs in India, who on the face talk differently and behind the back they talk differently.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

While yesterday outside the mb tent fans were crying , protesting there was a party going on in the club groud with a DJ playing music. Apparently the club ground was given on rent for that. even today it was given on rent to people to do picnic/party.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

see the balloons behind the protesters/...looks great na?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

Scenes from the picnic inside (really shameful)

I don't have any slang language in me left for those officials. they made the club their toy,doing whatever they feel.

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

Utterly ridiculous and shameful. It explains a lot of things. But I am wondering why a club which has so many supporters, so many people in various online groups, so many people to come and watch their matches did manage only a handful of protesters on its death bead?

If this day does not force them out of their house, what would. There should have been a major revolution by now, going by the number of fans they have. I am confused and frustrated

nameWTHeld
    Utterly ridiculous and shameful. It explains a lot of things. But I am wondering why a club which has so many supporters, so many people in various online groups, so many people to come and watch their matches did manage only a handful of protesters on its death bead?

If this day does not force them out of their house, what would. There should have been a major revolution by now, going by the number of fans they have. I am confused and frustrated

They also probably frustrated just like u and lost all hope. they also probably feel that they no longer have any say in their beloved club.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

I dont think Bengali society is anymore governed by football as it is in many football crazy places or in Bengal in 70s - 80s ...emergence of cricket, more nottably sourav ganguly, has  taken a huge chunk out of it... and i dunno but look at India now there's frustration over corruption and now the rape incidence, people having candle marrches, gathering etc. And then suddenly yourr club collapses, how many protests march can one do? how many fights can one fight? I am frustrated, any online stuff I open is full of all this, and for months now...i dont think people can really give football first priority in these matters... 

when ganguly was thrown out of the tteam, the social scenario were more stable and thus thousands of ppl came out, but now things are very different. People just regret the fact the club is going down, some 500 people going to club to protest, buut nothing more can be expected... and people still have hopes pinned on the jan meeting
  • in the case of pinning their hopes on jan 9 meeting, i think the MB fans are being too very optimistic.... this is the RIGHT TIME to get rid of those officials...itz now or never... do it when there is frustration and anger at the same time.... after some time u will be left only with frustration.... they should act fast and NOW