Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• > sanvedjadhav said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > The funny thing is that if it was not for Raymond rejecting the India U23 and Pailan job Papas would still be a Regional AIFF Academy coach.
    >
    >

let him come out with the 'announcement' and then bash him......  dont get too emotional here...it is his life, his decisions (even if wrong), he has every right to take them..... though it will be very unprofessional of him.... the arrows have grown in confidence and matured already, they have the winning and fighting mentality and i hope they will sustain the momentum

But thats the thing... its unprofessional of him. And I dont care if its his decision. Me being a fat ass and eating everything in my fridge a day before my practice is my decision but its not the right one. Papas, if it is him they want, needs to think long and hard and the only way he will prove that he thought long and hard is if he does well with Bagan (if he goes) or if he stays. If he goes to Bagan and fails, he has no one to blame but himself.
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > sanvedjadhav said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > The funny thing is that if it was not for Raymond rejecting the India U23 and Pailan job Papas would still be a Regional AIFF Academy coach.
    > >
    > >

let him come out with the 'announcement' and then bash him......  dont get too emotional here...it is his life, his decisions (even if wrong), he has every right to take them..... though it will be very unprofessional of him.... the arrows have grown in confidence and matured already, they have the winning and fighting mentality and i hope they will sustain the momentum

>
    >

But thats the thing... its unprofessional of him. And I dont care if its his decision. Me being a fat ass and eating everything in my fridge a day before my practice is my decision but its not the right one. Papas, if it is him they want, needs to think long and hard and the only way he will prove that he thought long and hard is if he does well with Bagan (if he goes) or if he stays. If he goes to Bagan and fails, he has no one to blame but himself.

Don't worry! He isn't joining...

• shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points

I think mb can sign quality international players whom represent their country in international level like hernandez,rickets, bilal etc and a coach if they have the wasted moneyt that they are spent for the signing of odafa and tolgay

• RonnyRonny 10477 Points
    edited October 2012

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Can someone punch Arthur Papas in the face. He does not need to coach Bagan and Bagan dont need him to coach. I dont like Subrata as a coach but at least he is used to it and can get the result for Bagan, Papas wont.

Papas already has a good deal here. So what if the AIFF told him to take down his comment, in England of any other country he would have gotten the same reception by the respective FA. The English FA for example would tell Papas to not have a facebook from the beginning. And so what if the AIFF did not have transport for you. First that is Pailan Group's fault as they are the company in charge of affairs at the team but Papas has been living in Kolkata for how long? I can be in England for 1 day and I can easily get around by myself (probably would get killed however) so how can Papas not find his way. Lukas Podolski (Arsenal forward) took public transport to the West Ham game. If he can do it, so can you.

As for what he already has again, a great team, a team willing to listen to him and respect him. They are young and eager. He is also a young coach. He also has control over the team as well and the team is already 2-0-0 so why leave them now.

I am calling it now, if he leaves... money. Then when he fails, he can fuck off back to Australia.

After all he's from your favorite country..mighty Australia :)

• @Ronny and Bob Houghton was from every Indians favorite country, England.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited October 2012

Arsenalkid700
    @Ronny and Bob Houghton was from every Indians favorite country, England.

England isn't my favorite country.

Odafa playing the coches role in todays practice. He is realy doing the job what the holder of captains armband should do.

edited October 2012

Booth,karim,papas are out of contention for financial reasons. Igor for not having requared licenc. The unknown german coach in gone because he is unknown and giving the mb job to a new person whould be too risky. So the only name remains is bablu da(subrata bhattchariya) unless some thing dramatic happens(which isn't new to mb) bablu da is mb's new coach & probably the best option at the moment.

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

Joyptan said:
    Booth,karim,papas are out of contention for financial reasons. Igor for not having requared licenc. The unknown german coach in gone because he is unknown and giving the mb job to a new person whould be too risky. So the only name remains is bablu da(subrata bhattchariya) unless some thing dramatic happens(which isn't new to mb) bablu da is mb's new coach & probably the best option at the moment.

if pappas is out of d picture then Wats d big decision that pappas is talking about..
    The decision to get air India coach to bagan ...who from mb decided this...also wats in store for santosh.. will he coach again.this year or come back.d next year

• > silicon3 said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > Booth,karim,papas are out of contention for financial reasons. Igor for not having requared licenc. The unknown german coach in gone because he is unknown and giving the mb job to a new person whould be too risky. So the only name remains is bablu da(subrata bhattchariya) unless some thing dramatic happens(which isn't new to mb) bablu da is mb's new coach & probably the best option at the moment.
    >
    > if pappas is out of d picture then Wats d big decision that pappas is talking about..
    > The decision to get air India coach to bagan ...who from mb decided this...also wats in store for santosh.. will he coach again.this year or come back.d next year

Santosh will probably go back to Air India and replace Godfrey Pereira while Godfrey would revert back to assistant. To be honest I would love Papas to take Santosh as one of the assistants or another club like United Sikkim, Mumbai, Shillong Lajong. A club that likes to work with youth players.