Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Doesn't matter if you agree with us or not. You are just an internet id who most probably never seen a kolkata derby at the ground, never shouted from Ambedkar stands for the NT and most likely you never will be. You tagging us and saying our ideas are stupid is a smart move you prick! You sire are sitting 10000 kms away while lot of us with stupid ideas actually spent money shouted screamed jumped and cried for our teams. So keep sharing your state of the art analysis, your ideas on how Indian football can improve through IMG-R only or whatever other thing tickles your brain. I am sure you will accumulate millions of "Likes" and "insightful" etc. While a lot of us, the ones with stupid ideas, keep hearing the death knell IMG-R ISL and AIFF are ringing in for Indian football. In just one season of ISL we can't beat Nepal Guam and I shudder to think what will happen after 5 years. The only team willing to play our NT will be the Andamans island leave champions (considering IMG-R doesn't shut down that little league).
    ArsenalFan700Deb_Banatuljgkartik91foxarungopiajeeshThe real AGshibiercoolgaganand 7 others.
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10068 Points
    This is unnecessarily being harsh to him. @Arsenalfan700 is a very old and valued member. His views are also respected here, as these give a different perspective. You needn't be so impatient with him, and mind your language as well.

This is an open forum, and everybody can have his opinion, and be tolerant to contra views.
    kartik91gopiajeeshThe real AGshibierEastBengalPridedeepakcArsenalFan700samiamrudraatuljgand 4 others.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Meh, lets be honest, I am a bit of a prick.
    kartik91foxarungaffertapeDomnicThe real AGsamiamrudraRonnyatuljgand 3 others.
    edited September 2015
    @Deb_Ban I don't care how old member he is or "valuable", anyone tags me and says my ideas are stupid, he should be able to take a reply as well, and so should be the forum (moderators), I think it's a fair deal. If you did notice, I am not really active in this thread as I am not a big ISL fan. Being a founding member and moderator of one of India's biggest travel forums, I know a wee bit about forum etiquette. His seniority here doesnt allow him to call @AKB and my ideas stupid! If it does, my reply is justified.

I didn't bad mouth him, didn't use any expletives, of course I wasn't praising a kid who just called me stupid. Don't know what you are fussed about apart from the fact that I am EB die hard and you are a ex-Aiff media team staff who supports MB.
    arun
    edited September 2015
    I never said you were stupid.  :-?
    arun
    "It is funny. I do most of the time agree with the sentiments of you, @AKB, @EastBengalPride but I always felt you guys went for the wrong targets. Blaming the wrong things while seemingly advocating for something that is equally, if not more, stupid. "

Advocating - Our ideas/suggestions.
    Equally if not more stupid - Our initial assessment is stupid and our ideas are even more so.

Can't break it down any more for you

P.S. I am happy to take this offline or in any other appropriate thread, as this is totally off topic here. #-o
    Noooo... perhaps my wording was horrible there. I meant to say something about how I felt you guys always went against the ISL but also in a way not placing any blame on the AIFF or I-League/clubs... at least that is what I get from the Anti-ISL people on here and facebook. It is as if Indian football was tranquil till the ISL began and that the AIFF and I-League are being punished for no reason when they were equally as bad before this whole thing even began.

I never meant to say you or anyone else is stupid.
    @AKB and me not blaming the AIFF! Really? You need to look at our posts again mate! In an online forum people understand only what you write, don't think I understood anything wrong there in what you wrote.

And I for one feel, I-League and the clubs were done wrong by AIFF and IMG-R. The I-League started with success but this deadly virus duo ensured it didn't remain so. I don't blame the clubs too much. When popular entities like Mahindra and JCT shut shop and the Fed doesn't give a shit because they sold their souls to a devil, you know dooms day is ahead. Guam beats us, voila! I don't think I am stupid when I say ISL and IMG-R has to go along with current AIFF bosses. A new merged league, new marketing partners and new people with passion to develop football in AIFF is what's needed. If you feel this is a stupid idea, I feel sorry for you.
    ArsenalFan700deepakcgoalkeepar
    edited September 2015
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10068 Points
    Er, ... ummm ... I am a Mohun Bagan fan (green maroon for life!!!), but not an AIFF ex-media guy, don't put me in that exalted position, please.

And I am against this IMG-R virus, and it's vector, the AIFF too. We can be so being civil also, you know.
    deepakcrudra