Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• real footballer akhilesh yadav delhi dynamos discovered a new player named akhilesh yadav & one point to be noted he is a real footballer means all other indian players are fraud btw what's his position ? I Think he plays behind goalkeeper tbhi to hm kbhi real footballer ko dekh nhi paye
    https://mobile.twitter.com/DelhiDynamos/status/645644985212080128?p=v
    karenesudhakar2050The real AG
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Will any Goan root for Salgaocar or SCDG over FC Goa. Then I'll admit I'm wrong.
    As for Bengaluru FC, they'll soon join ISL.
    goalkeeparTNAmarkFromIndiagaffertape
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Well they don't have to, they don't overlap. If both teams could market well enough they can get at least 5,000 a game... also play at a proper stadium like Tilak.

BTW, the Blasters wiki page was cleaned as I finally got off my ass.
    goalkeeparThe real AG
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29726 Points
    @atuljg I have been supporting Salgaocar from my school days and will keep supporting them as long as they exist. FC Goa is a franchise and not a club which has caught the attention of euro fans and had the name connect so we support them. as both tournaments don't overlap as said by @ArsenalFan700 there is no problem in supporting the both. as you are new to Indian football and was only supporting Catalonia giants before u started following Kerala blasters you can't understand our sentiments.
    ArsenalFan700EastBengalPridekartik91Deb_Banshibiergaffertapenikhil
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    @atuljg by rest of the country did you mean all 10 cities of Kerala and TN??

I find it illustrating that the only fans of Kerala and TN (both with quality state football setups which has failed to produce 1 Half decent football side in the past decade) are rooting for the killing of the balance skeletal domestic football setup enforced by #IMG.....

Create one quality side each and show me one competitive season domestically and then lets bitch about ileague.....till then just be thankfull to abhishek and #IMG for letting u have a taste of the magic of football for a few months.....bloody sour grapes.
    ArsenalFan700goalkeepararunatuljgEastBengalPrideDeb_BanMaddie
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala655 Points
    Wht are you talking man...Kerala failed to produce players..may be yes we failed produce players as Manipur or goa did but still there are plenty of players from Kerala who played in league...And whether ISL ryt or wrong one thing I can say is that it brought Kerala back to football whr cricket totally overtook in d past decade....now plenty of people talk abt it nd can see the excitement of starting season 2....
    goalkeeparfoxatuljgarunAKBkartik91indian_gooner
    @deepakc, Quality sides you say, India has not produced a quality side since 50s. So stop bitching about it and accept the reality.

If you mean to say your Mohun Bagan is a quality side, then I'm sorry to say that it's not.
    AKBarunrudraEastBengalPrideDeb_Ban
    What happened to Kejriwal, the chief minister of Delhi? It's the UP chief minister who's launching the jersey!
    arunmunna219777Deb_Ban
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    I agree MB is a shit side and will probably embarrass us in AFC this year....but it still gives Indian talent a chance to fight in Asia and if we do well (BFC might do so) a chance for our clubs to have a better chance in ACL .....ofcousrse all of this an alien concept to #IMG induced aliens which you seem to be calling a football club...

When I said a quality sides I meant being able to compete domestically and groom local talent; hell Aizawal is doing more for Indian football than all of Kerala and TN put together....

This ofcourse is bobblydegook to a diet of fans rooting for semiretired white men running on the football field and owned by a cricketer who has suddenly become a godsend for football....
    EastBengalPrideDeb_Ban
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29726 Points
    @atuljg Delhi CM got Dengue Fever