Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• nikhilnikhil blru548 Points
    Along with PVP hope sachin also moves out or become a minority stakeholder. No disrespect to the legend but its just keralites deserve better than an uninterested, non participate namesake owner. 
    Deb_Banatuljgkartik91arunmunna219777coolgagangaffertapeThe real AG
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Sachin decided the name, colour of the jersey, promoted the team extensively in Kerala and you want him to move out?
    Absolutely no! He still has a lot to offer for the team.
    foxarungaffertape
  • nikhilnikhil blru548 Points
    Yeah i saw his contribution during the auction. The PVP chap was atleast in the thick of things during the event where as he was at Wembeldon and later busy with the first class cricket activities of his son.

Regarding promotion how could one forget that he launched his book using Kerala Blasters launch as the premise last season.
     I am quite skeptical of his actual contribution whether he has anything to offer. 
    Remember we Malayalees do have a football tradition and don't need to piggyback on an emenient personality's shadow to validate it.
    atuljgfoxDeb_BanRonnykartik91jees_josearunmunna219777shibierThe real AG
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    He didnot do nothing to Kerala. Because Kerala has passion towards football so Kerala people came in to staduim =))
    arun
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Feel sorry about the persons who criticize SRT..... just for the sake of criticizm.
    Kerala Blasters are known for SRT only, when XYZs like us question his involvement..... it is very difficult to decide whether to laugh or cry. 
    atuljgkarenesudhakar2050kartik91jees_josegopiajeesh
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10068 Points
    If Kerala football community have to give the boot to Vijayan and call Tendulkar to boost football, then I really, really, pity them ....
    deepakcatuljgnamewtheldarun
    Vijayan can't generate the money and sponsors like Tendulkar can.
    AKBsamiamgopiajeesharun
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Which is why Kerala is unlikely to have a club in ileague and players good enough for NT anytime in near future....
    samiamatuljgDeb_Ban
    As if we care about I league! I league exists only to please the fans of 2 clubs - Mohun Bagan and East Bengal. The rest of the country doesn't care.
    RonnydeepakcgoalkeeparDeb_BanAKBarunTNAmarkFromIndiaEastBengalPrideMaddieshibierand 1 other.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Bengaluru FC and the Goan teams. Shillong Lajong may not have the same fanbase as a few years ago but the fans still come in decent numbers. Royal Wahingdoh was not bad. Aizawl will surely be something.

So ya, East Bengal, Mohun Bagan, Bengaluru FC, Salgaocar, Sporting Goa, Shillong Lajong, Royal Wahingdoh, Aizawl.
    atuljgdeepakcDeb_BanarunThe real AG