Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• nikhilnikhil blru548 Points
    @atuljg No one is denying that kerala blasters rejuvenated football scenario in the state esp among the urban semi-urban localities. I still firmly states that Sachin holding 40% shareholdings would be liable in the long run, pure economics there, hope you catch the drift.

@Ashlesh agree to your point that Peter Vaz could spend a lot for scd goa but more than Kerala blasters i doubt it mate. You see that the new owner is a billionaire and among the top 100 richest people in the country and the annual revenue of the firm (Muthoot Group) run into billions of dollars. So funding won't be an issue as was the case till now.

Even if ISL turns out be a dud or the merger collapse my intuitions strongly suggests that kerala blasters could make the transaction into I league or the prevailing national league. After all these guys are known for their integrity unlike few of the owners in other teams.
    atuljg
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    If ISL fails I doubt they would come to I-League. Why? If ISL fails then why would they be competent in the I-League?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @samiam did you put chess and ludo in the same category?
    Deb_Ban
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    I believe Indians don't try abroad due to the money they are paid
    Sandesh is payed 80 lakhs per year so it makes no sense for him to go abroad were he would get less
    it's similar to someone getting payed 80k here will he go abroad if he is getting less

I
    munna219777ArsenalFan700The real AG
  • samsam 16533 Points
    edited September 2015
    ISL Pre-season Friendly:

24th and 26th Sep: Kerala vs Southern Samiti in Trivandrum (probably)

Former MMB defender Iche is in S Samiti team. They will be leaving Kolkata tomorrow. 

27th Sep: Aryan vs ATK in Kolkata

footydipDeb_Banarun
  • samsam 16533 Points
    edited September 2015

VYBK grass turf got greatly damaged due to a intra-college tournament of a nearby law college. Inter airport tournament final on 26th Sep may be shifted to some other venue due to that. 
    arunkartik91shibierdhali
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    it was allowed due to political pressure. bloody idiot leaders. they think everything is their ancestral property. (বাপের সম্পত্তি) fuckers.
    samnamewtheldgoalkeeparAKBshibierdhali
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10068 Points
    Southern Samity and Aryans really?! So how are they different from MB-EB?

9th division of Romania or 12th division of Mongolia declined or what?
    deepakcfootydipgoalkeeparAKBdhali
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29726 Points
    Kerala are playing 3rd division club of India = 7 division Swedish club played by Delhi dynamos
    Deb_Banfootydip
  • last year Kerala played friendlies with goan Pro league teams like Cavelossim; but this year they had no plans.