Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    This is what gets them more recognition
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    @Ashlesh Not to endorse opinion on heroics but Subrata Pal could actually have played in South Korean top league had the rules there not been preventing foreigners from GK position. Our forum user @SubrataPal is in fact a Korean national who joined the forum only because of him and confirmed the same. You can look up his old posts.
    Deb_Banmunna219777
  • IMO Jhingan has the ability and is versatile enough and young enough to play in Europe and that too at a decent level like in Norway, Sweden or perhaps in Bulgaria or Romania though settling in Eastern Europe will be difficult. Austria, Switzerland and Poland are too realistic options but money will be an issue, and now that he has a new contract with KB taking him up to the end of the 2016 ISL, I doubt he will move before that, as a transfer fee will likely be needed now. I still maintain that he had a good shot at it last season from the trials if he had better agents.
    atuljgArsenalFan700gaffertapearun
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10068 Points
    Whether or not Subrata Pal could have played abroad is secondary issue (though @namewitheld rightly sealed it), the main issue is the 'heroic' play of the Indians vs Iran. @Ashlesh rightly said their play were desperate (with last ditch efforts), and this kind of game-play wouldn't earn them any credit. India were physically and tactically outplayed by a below par Iran.
    AKB
    Reserve team for
    Fc vestsjaelland

Bro this is football not emotionless game like chess
    @ashlesh
    In 5 years sandesh can easily reach its strange u think he cannot
    atuljggaffertapearun
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    I can not take that much "UAE even 3rd division
    team good enough to thrash I-league
    champions..."
    " Thailand mid table club enough
    to beat ISL champions with dozens "
    remember eb beating bec tero sasana 3-1 ( in group they lost narrowly 1-0 against them, so not a fluke), eb against Leicester city, dempo against west asian teams in afc cup, Wellington phoneix loosing in north east ( a bit younger team though). all this can't be fluke.
    atuljgdhaliArsenalFan700
    look the point is we need plenty of work to do with our clubs, national team. But on the other hand we should be optimistic and should have enough self belief.
    atuljgkartik91
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    ahh the last few posts have reinforced the overconfidence of youth losing touch with reality and the sheer rebelious nature against the establishment.
    long live the kids errr... i mean youth.
    atuljg
    yaar kuch bhi? underestimation ka bhi haad hota hai bhai? thai 2nd division 5-6 goals / half. Really sounds funny. ROFL