Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    @ashlesh
    Than please concentrate on chess and ludo

Hahaha go barca go /sarcasm
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    no point arguing with you, as you think you only understand football and we are just passionate fans, just fans. If it is a matter of self esteem I will like to be passionate than a pundit. thank you.
    Ashleshsamiamdhalishibierarunsparta
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Not for emotional fools it seems
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    edited September 2015
    How did Billy Mehmet do in Thailand after moving.from Dempo? Didn't he fail in Goa?
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    @Ashlesh, Sandesh Jhingan could have used his legs for defending but sometimes you just do it. I've seen Carles Puyol and Eric Abidal do the same for Barcelona. Not sure if you consider them world class.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    This... this right here shows IFN's decline over the last couple years.
    Deb_Bansamiamspartagoalkeepar
  • foxfox 529 Points
    The official ‪#‎HeroISL‬ Fantasy League image
    atuljgnamewtheld
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Okay, I have time to go now. First off, @Ashlesh, you were right with everything until you got to the UAE 3rd Division. Do you even watch that level? I don't and I doubt you do. Don't get pissed people wonder why we lose to UAE 1st Division sides as I see people on MLS facebook pages say they should be Premier League quality by now, well, it ain't. Although, @Ronny, surprised that you were surprised by FC Goa's loss, even with first-teamers, in a friendly.

As for a Thailand mid-table club, I think Atletico de Kolkata can take on a side in Thailand like Chonburi (5th place) and down to AFC rules, potentially could. You would have more money to spend on your 4-5 foreigners for example but Indians could be a let down.

And for the Iran-India game. I know what I saw. Iran were not playing up to their level but India have a excellent performance which, after the Guam and Oman games, was surely needed. Sandesh Jhingan was brilliant! Ya, people like @gaffertape paint the performance differently as they were there but I don't care. I respect gaffer's posts but this forum, in 2 years, has turned into a place where his word is right 100% of the time when he himself has admitted mistake a few times. He is not this god like being for Indian football. I think Jhingan can make it in Australia for example and god damnit I will keep to that!

As for Subrata. That was just a cheesy marketing/freebie move. Nothing more.

@footydip East Bengal beat Tero years ago, they are a lot better now while EB have been stagnant. East Bengal against Leicester City? Lol. Dempo were the same thing, mix of lax play from the opposition probably and other nations improving. Wellington Pheonix were in pre-season and were complete shit in the A-League that year.

@Naujawan Mehmet kicked ass in Malaysia's 2nd Division and is doing well stats wise in the first division but seems to score just 1 a game and just a few games a month. Nothing amazing but better than in India.
    The real AG
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    just for an info bec tero was ACL runners up 2002-2003 season, also played in 2004. eb won in 2003