United Sikkim FC

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

i think 25 is the number and i think air india could just struggle this season and USFC could really pull off a miracle and survive

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

shankar said:
    i think 25 is the number and i think air india could just struggle this season and USFC could really pull off a miracle and survive

So as per you MB is surely relegated.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Domnic said:
    > > shankar said:
    > > i think 25 is the number and i think air india could just struggle this season and USFC could really pull off a miracle and survive
    >
    >
    > So as per you MB is surely relegated.

not like that but i see many teams that will be putting their best step against fully prepared MB side 
    so i am predicting their relegation for now
  • usfc today saved me the trouble of watching next 4 home games..as many members in this forum say USFC are not ready for i-league.Rather then spending on club, it would have been better had they brought in a good youth coach and developed players for a few years..and the big mouthed coach had said " I WILL BRING PLAYERS WHO WILL DO THE JOB"..Pablo Rodrigues(Spain)..is a player who would not even be considered by 3rd division club of INDIA if one existed...STEVEN HAYES..is a gr8 signing and he showed today..but 1 player cannot compensate for the rest...Hope USFC develops players for a few years and gives i-league a second try..but this season is over for us now.

• I dont think the problem is the signings. I think it is the timing. These signings should have been made Day 1 instead of Yoon Tae, DG, and Michael. 

Now USFC WILL be relegated and who knows... chances are you guys could fold because of lack of sponsors and Sikkim being such a small state.
  • With todays loss We Mourn The Death of USFC .
    :|
    unless AIFF's officially declares their decision to ban AI and ONGC we are sure shot relegated.i can bet on that.

• > kshitij USFC said:
    > With todays loss We Mourn The Death of USFC .
    > :|
    > unless AIFF's officially declares their decision to ban AI and ONGC we are sure shot relegated.i can bet on that. 

No, knowing the brains that run USFC it will be USFC and Bagan getting relegated while Air India and ONGC stay. Meanwhile Mohammedan and Vasco will be promoted.

IMG-Reliance will then use this as an excuse that they must create the IMG League and they do. That becomes super popular while the I-League slowly dies.
  • ashindiaashindia 9257 Points

> kshitij USFC said:
    > With todays loss We Mourn The Death of USFC .
    > :|
    > unless AIFF's officially declares their decision to ban AI and ONGC we are sure shot relegated.i can bet on that.

Relegation is a definite,cause teams replacing AI and ONGC will be franchise.Only possible way is if AIFF decide to increase teams to 16 and not relegate any team. 

• > ashindia said:
    > > kshitij USFC said:
    > > With todays loss We Mourn The Death of USFC .
    > > :|
    > > unless AIFF's officially declares their decision to ban AI and ONGC we are sure shot relegated.i can bet on that.
    >
    >

Relegation is a definite,cause teams replacing AI and ONGC will be franchise.Only possible way is if AIFF decide to increase teams to 16 and not relegate any team. 

Franchise? Laughable. Specially when it is impossible to have 12 normal teams and 2 franchises. Technically they are not franchises. Specially since they are not separate from the AIFF. Nice try AIFF but the use of the word is off.