Bharat FC

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @gaffertape that's a lot of info. Thanks. Will ask if I have specific queries
    gaffertape
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Keep this thread till official.
    munna219777
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    does Kunal agarwal's meeting with Inter Milan official and saying Bengaluru FC might have a tie up with them is one such reckless behavior which saw him sidelined? also saw that kunal had said Bharat FC will create world class facilities costling 950 crores, is he a big mouth?

secondly I wonder if the same agent (bengaluru's) was looking after Bharat FC's foreign imports, why there is such a difference in the quality? Budget?

Despite the possible corruption by the Indian agent, and having a incompetent asst. coach like Stanley, I find it strange that the same people who were with bengaluru, managed such a great mess with bharat fc. i mean it's like they wanted to scrwe up everything they might have learned from bengaluru fc. i wonder what else was wrong. 
    reddevil87
    Actually, arguably, Bharat FC made better signings on paper than Bengaluru FC. John Johnson was a cemented League Two defender. Curtis Osano was more of a Conference level guy who had a season in League Two and did relatively well. Sean Rooney was not good enough for the A-League but perhaps could have gotten on the bench at a team or two but also do well in India. Johnny Menyongar was finished in the US but was I-League level quality.

Kris Bright was Conference level but an international from New Zealand. Boco was League One quality. Hassel was in the Championship, where he was a regular and fan favorite and Jarun was actually a decent NASL (US 2nd Division) defender and their first choice, Trent, was basically like Sean Rooney, good enough for the bench at some A-League sides, maybe more, but also good enough for India.
    The real AGdeepakcgaffertapekartik91
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    breaking news
    1000000 Pune fans try to commit suicide after learning PFC and KBFC are closing

Source
    :- www.chutia.com
    Domnicnamewtheldgoalkeepardebarghya89deepuTNAmarkFromIndia
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    @ArsenalFan700 Foreign player wise KBFC was better than BFC. But, it was the Indian player contingent that was very poor for Bharat FC compared to BFC. Also, KBFC did a mistake by not participating in any pre-season cups such as Durand Cup and Fed Cup last year.
    Agree. They did try to follow the BFC model with some "untapped players" but even then, these guys were just what? Gunashekar Vignesh, Jayashelan Prasad, Simranjit Singh, Rajinder Kumar, Surojit Bose are guys are arguably should not be in the I-League. And Manjit Singh? What the fuck? Then you have Wadoo and Mohanraj?

This was a team set-up for failure.
    deepakc
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    KBFC didn't give themselves a proper chance, whatever way you look at it, one season isn't enough. Nothing changed in Indian football since the last season, they should have known what they are getting into. Hopefully, with these clubs closing, player salaries would drastically reduce to deserving levels making it more easier for existing clubs to budget their seasons, invest in youth development and infrastructure.
    Deb_Ban
    100 COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!