will Chennai I league be added this year

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9958 Points
    The same thought as of Hyderabad and Guwahati.
    Which brings out the thought that AIFF officials are not as dumb as they look like: they are dumber; way way dumber. It did not occur to them charging those humongous amounts while offering nothing in return. Absolutely no financial model. And hoped that corporates will be willing only for the pride of playing in this 'famed' league.

Or they are smarter than this? Knowing that they have so little to offer, they decided to act like trying hard?
    munna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    A little colume A, a little colume B.
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    On that note, 2nd division will be very competitive next year. All wannabe Corporates eyeing 2nd division. They should allow 2 2nd division slots like previous years instead of 1.
    Deb_Ban
    and make I-league I even-numbered again.
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Isnt it funny where corporates would rather come up via 2nd div than get a direct slot in i-league? Seems cheaper and much more manageable.
    munna219777namewtheld
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    This is really very funny. The AIFF gives you two options. One is that you pay 100 crore, build stadium, pay 3 crores each year and get a spot in I-league. Second is, you don't pay anything just play I-League (via 2nd division). Not very difficult to choose from
    Right.

We evaluate the government budget by the reaction of the Stock Exchange. The corporates know better. Similar case here. The valuation of the direct entry offer of AIFF is clear by the reaction of the corporate.

That offer is way overvalued by AIFF (and out of sync with the market).
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Chennaiyin FC worked hard to bring in 22k crowd
    actually our first 2 matches had 19k and 16(on a holiday I think) and I watched 2nd one with free ticket given to school by 4th home game free tickets reduced I believe NEUFC game
    I remember asking my PT master he said they stopped giving Free tickets and I think with our teams performence ticket sales got boost and we also saw a 20k game against Delhi(it was on Tuesday evening and had 2k students from government schools coming in for free) a expeption

it's upto a corporate to come and work to get crowd
    also 2 teams will have division among fans and spread hate that's why I don't like another team already seen what happens due to division in fan base through actors
    people in Chennai are made in things they follow(temple for actors,temple for CSK only in Chennai u will see such things)

I would love chennaiyin Fc in i-league not Chennai city Fc or Chennai United

sport is something which keeps Chennai United
    im not fan of CSK but went to Chepauk and Signed sign SAVE CSK campaign my father's shop is near the stadium and 10k+ people just came for a signature campaign
    atuljgmunna219777
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    i for one would not want chennaiyin in I-league 2. quite frankly despite ISL being a superior product you would still need clubs that have a chennai feel and have come up through the state assciation leagues.
    that adds the touch of realism to your team. dont mind getting 5k attendence as long as they are true fans of a club rising through the state football rank to play at a national stage.

i support chennaiyin but most of thier marketing isnt true chennai style and seems more like they are desparate to connect. they can do better than the imitating and irritating CSK did for marketing.

"super machans" i mean wtf people dont use these kind of words here.
    karenesudhakar2050