will Chennai I league be added this year

1235»

Comments

• karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    Deepak most probably isl will die within 5 years .if i-league is marketed properly like isl then profits will come to clubs . First there should be broadcasting change
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    gaffer is any chennai based club confirmed for league 2? is it chennai city fc or chennai united?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    If I-League is marketed then ISL then profits won't come to club... profits mean getting in more money than you spend, won't happen if they start to market more to the point where they can be like ISL.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @DX both Rohit Ramesh & Varun Tripuraneni have toyed wuth the 2nd division option for next year. .Varun even took the bid documents for Direct entry (but didn't submit it)

Rohit Ramesh is a bit immature & will talk a lot ...but in the end ...do little...

Varun will get his fix with Chennaiyans and then prefer that rather than pour his money into 2nd Division. .
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Rohit sounds like someone familar :)
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    varun seems well connected and deep enough into ISL with his role in chennaiyin. given that he is in the office of TFA (tamilnadu football ass) shouldnt be a problem securing infra for his club.

agreed on rohit and CCFC. they just got promoted into 1st div locally. i think reality could seep in this time as he talks of winning the 1st div too!!

thanks gaffer for the update.