FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 & AFC Asian Cup 2023 Qualification

Comments

• samsam 16428 Points
    Does your akhand Bharat also have ASEAN or most of the ASEAN in it?
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    Short passing with high pressing and a counter attacking approach is the only way we can compete against the likes of Qatar and Oman. And by short passing I don't mean tiki-taka, just that players keep hold of the ball and keep it moving long enough to frustrate the opposition and make them desperate to commit more of their players forward to try and press the Indian players with the ball. This will open up spaces in opposition half and then we can counter attack with our usual direct passing. 

SnepgiridharanAbhishek
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29626 Points
    Indian has the best record against Qatar!!

A 100 % win record!! :o :o
    ashindiagoalkeepar[Deleted User]spartaatuljgmunna219777giridharankarenesudhakar2050Abhishekreddevil87
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    For me, India should be able to win all 4 matches against Afghans and Bangladesh. As for Oman, they are the weakest of all arabic countries in football and our best chance of getting a win against them lies in our home match. We drew 0-0 with them away from home just days before Asian Cup and so I have hopes. Against Qatar we are fucked in both matches unless we play the game of our lives to beat them. But then if we can get a 1-2 results against Jordan and UAE , draw 0-0 against China and Oman and beat Thailand 4-1 in the last one year with virtually the same team as we have now (with welcome addition s of a sensational talent like Sahal or much better midfielders like Amarjit and Raynier) then I guess anything can happen!! Of we pnly sort our defence.. .
    goalkeeparCarbon_14Passi
  • samsam 16428 Points
    The eight group winners and four best runners-up will advance to the AFC Asian Cup China 2023 Finals and the final round of qualifying for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.

However, should Qatar win their group, the seven other group winners and five best second-placed sides will advance to the final round of qualifying for the 2022 FIFA World Cup.

The same applies should Qatar finish as one of the four best second-placed teams, with the fifth best group runners-up advancing to the third round of the Qualifiers.

The next best 24 teams from the second round of the joint qualifiers will compete in a separate competition for the remaining 12 slots in the 24-team AFC Asian Cup China 2023.
    Deb_Banmunna219777
  • samsam 16428 Points
    I don't know what you mean by Arab teams, but Yemen is the weakest gulf team, not Oman
    goalkeeparashindiaPassimunna219777giridharan
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    edited July 2019
    No the database is wrong. India had also lost to Qatar by 6-0 on 27th September 1996 in Doha during WC Qualifiers.
    sammunna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29626 Points
    @shubham_northeastern: No, it is not. It clearly says that the data covers the stats from 1999
    Passi
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    Wow, so we will play against Qatar on Sept 10 which will be a home match that is away from home !! Most probably it will be in New World cup stadium @ Al Wakrah which is just opened in last May and hopefully we will see a full house. 
    alecsashindiamunna219777SOCCER4kl
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    Oh my. Didn't notice. Sorry!