India vs Nepal Football Friendlies 02/09/2021 & 05/09/2021

Comments

• RaghsRaghs Chennai654 Points
    guys no it's just the grass in the ground was too short. that's why we cant win. don't blame me for everything, even Mourinho can't do anything in this situation. - Stimac probably..
    Deb_Banmunna219777souravindiaashindiasparta
  • RaghsRaghs Chennai654 Points
    referees seemed kinda biased ngl
  • jattpunjabijattpunjabi faridkot19 Points
    Stimac have chosen the weakest team for friendly..Still they couldn't win..what more a coach can do. 
    goalkeeparAbhishek
  • Referee / Linesman were poor.
    They didn't realise that Advantage could have been played 
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    edited September 2021
    They realised it but they were just plain biased. How did the keeper not get red card for stopping ball with his hands 40 yards outside of his goal is beyond me
    Raghsmunna219777ashindiaCarbon_14Chelseafanmasefieldtheoilfieldsparta
  • Last 5 outings against saff  countries- 4 draws and 1 win. I haven't seen such kind of results since the time I learnt football as a game. Man this plain and simply s***s.
    giridharanSanjeev Biswasmunna219777ashindiaDeb_Banspartadeepu
  • We simply lack quality attacking midfielders. Only Brandon delivers and that too he plays a bit deep. Others are not even good to put in plate. If we do not develop this position soon, we will never win matches, especially against weaker teams. This is where in clubs players like Jahou, Boumo, Edu Bedia etc make the difference. Our striker's simply lack quality balls from either the flanks or midfield, I don't think our strikers are poor.
    munna219777deepak dedhaashindiagoalkeeparspartadeepu
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Poor ground, heavy underfoot conditions and referee acted like schoolboys. Not the ideal condition to judge team performance. 
    munna219777Ronnydeepak dedhasparta
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    How long do we have to suffer flops like the current coach and players? Need an Indian coach like Khalid Jamil, need to play a solid defensive game with fast counter attacks. That's not rocket science. That's our style, that's what works for us, it's been proven multiple times. 

No point repeating the diseases ailing Indian football. Everyone knows them, the fixes aren't rocket science, look at Vietnam for example. No one is interested, AIFF and their owners, players and clubs. Same old cycle, fucking disgusting. 
    munna219777souravindiaashindiasudheermylankalgoalkeepargiridharanCarbon_14Chelseafansparta
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    The team that played in the 2nd half should be played more or less. Seriton played a good game, Apuia and Thapa were very good. Manvir and Fraukh should be upfront. Chhetri needs to sit out of these games. Glan was kind of a flop today I feel