FIFA World Cup 2022 Qatar

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29625 Points
    Two wonder strikes from Messi and Enzo Fernández gave Argentina their first victory in the World Cup

However, qualification to last 16 is still far from secure ; Argentina will have to beat Poland to be absolutely sure of qualifying to the next round. Any other result and other equations like GD will come into play

Though Argentina won, I am not impressed by their style of play. Possession and lots of passes but they fail to break the opposition in the final third. Mexico managed to keep them at bay for a long time, and it was only individual brilliance that won them the game.
    munna219777ashindia
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29625 Points

Father to miss daughter's graduation for Argentina vs Mexico: It's stupid

The Argentina-Mexico match is the biggest of the day on Saturday at the Qatar 2022 World Cup and it is causing problems already.

The Albiceleste fans have always been known for being very effusive and sentimental with their national team. There are countless videos of the fans supporting the team in a fanatical manner.

Football over family

The latest instance that has gone viral on social networks is the peculiar conversation that a father and his daughter have had in relation to her graduation. The reason? That it coincides with the Argentina-Mexico match.

The father begins with a message in which he tells his daughter that the parents should write a letter to postpone the event. The daughter replied that it could not be changed, since the date had been set for a long time.

Far from giving up, the father sends a voice note to his daughter in which he makes clear his intentions: "I swear I would do anything for you, if you ask me for a kidney I'll take it out, but please do not ask me to miss the game, I love you with everything, but please do not do this to me," said the father.

He continued insisting that the collection of that paper was not very important: "I don't even remember where I have that paper and I don't know if I have collected it. I think it's bullshit, there is a person who does not like soccer and has put it on this date to f**k us all."

https://www.marca.com/en/world-cup/2022/11/26/6381e4f2ca4741336b8b45da.html

indian_goonermunna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Japan lost to Costa Rica inexplicably. They might be out of the tournament because of that.

Asian Teams are leaving it to the last game for R16 qualification
    ashindia
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Asian teams back to their original performance. Costa Rica vs Japan was the worst match of this WC and one of the worst ever WC match I have watched
    munna219777goalkeeparindian_goonerPassi
    May be an image of 1 person and standing

The only Qatari who won last night..

ashindiaindian_goonerDeb_Bangiridharan
    Morocco 2-0  Belgium

Another incredible result

Morocco is topping the group
    indian_gooner
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6470 Points
    Belgium lost to Morocco ( 0-2). They are no more a same team. Despite losing 2018 SF, they are so good.

Even Belgium struggled against Canada. I don't think Belgium with this over-aged squad can defeat Croatia in next game.
    munna219777indian_gooner
    Canada is leading 1-0 over Croatia now

Croatia playing style is to play in centre in first half and pack the squad with mid fielders.
    When opposition is tiring in 2nd half 
    They will play very wide in the field and score thru crosses.

Canadian manager has done his homework. 
    Playing wide with speedy young wingers and stretching Croatia at the start. 

Also remember that this Croatia squad is a bit aged. Lot of footballers around 30 in age 
    Luka Modric is 37 I think
    Nagendra
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6470 Points
    Kramaric scored an equalizer for Croatia.. It is 1-1 now.

Croatia is toying Canada midfield & defense. 

munna219777