FIFA World Cup 2022 Qatar

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29245 Points
    It's difficult to stop France in counter attacks, there attackers are very fast.
    munna219777
  • ChughsesChughses ohio4 Points
    that is how they won last time and a freak goal from pavard. greizmann went on counter and won penalty. arg got it back to 2-1 then pavard, then pogba counter pass to mbappe. if arg can get ahead and no wondergoal they will have to break them down and not been great at creating chances.
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    What a match going on 
    Worthy of a Final 
    Nagendramohammed_87hassangoalkeepar
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29625 Points
    My 36 years wait has finally come to an end!!

Even the gods did not want Messi to go empty-handed tonight <3 <3
    munna219777Nagendraindian_gooner
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29625 Points
    The two unsung heroes of the Argentine win are Lionel Scaloni and Emi Martinez

The way Scaloni orchestrated the entire team--a group of highly talented players and one genius--into a well oiled unit during the WC campaign deserves applause. He changed his formation for every match according to the opposition and came out trumps each time (except for the match against Saudi Arabia). Today, his opting to start with De Maria along with Messi and Alvarez was a tactical masterclass. De Maria's guile and trickery and his chemistry with Messi proved too hot for the French and they were left chasing shadows in the first half. The high press by the entire Argentine team took the French by surprise and they simply had no answer to their opponents' gameplay in the first half. The Argentines naturally could not manage to keep the tempo in the second half

Martinez is a crucial component of this team, not only for his superb shot-stopping ability but for the way he keeps a sense of calm as the last line of defence. With him, there is always a sense of composure, an air of invincibility in the entire team. Even today, apart from his heroics during the tie-breaker, he made a vital block in the last minute of extra-time

As for magic man Messi, he deserves this!!
    munna219777goalkeeparNagendrasouravindiagiridharanDeb_Banashindiaindian_gooner
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6470 Points
    I never knew I like Messi so much. Literally crying with happiness. He is still rocking at the age of 34 and deserves this World Cup. Full of tears when Di Maria second goal and I will never ever forget Montiel winning penalty.  Most of them will praise Argentina forward line & goalie. But Argentina midfield is the best in this world cup. 

41st minute substitutes made lot of difference for France. Until then , France no where in the play. 

Big Congratulations to Messi & Argentina fans. I'm expecting grand treat from our beloved brother @beautifulgame
    thebeautifulgamemunna219777souravindiaDeb_Banindian_gooner
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited December 2022
    Stage is set for next generation of footballers.
    Portugal, Spain, Italy, Germany,  France will all be a force to reckon with in next world cup.
    Asian Football has improved.
    2024 Euros and 2026 World cup will be a delight to watch 
    giridharanashindiaindian_goonerNagendra
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    edited December 2022
    What a final! One for the ages and history books. Epic stuff! Mbappe scores a hattrick and ends up on the losing side, Messi leads Argentina to WC glory, what a way to sign off his international career. 

The batton has truly passed from the era of Messi to the era of Mbappe, this guy is an absolute phenomenon, incredible talent and mind boggling temperament. He MUST leave PSG and head to RM or Liverpool. People tend to forget he is only 23, has already won France a World Cup. 
    munna219777souravindiagoalkeeparashindiaindian_goonerNagendra
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6470 Points
    Mbappe to Liverpool would be beautiful & excellent for us. But we can't pump money unless we sell 2-3 players. 
    After all the fuss happened in last season, I don't think at-least this summer, RM wouldn't knock the door.

PSG is very reluctant to hold him, and they have involved France President as well.
    giridharan