Churchill Brothers News

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

@kid. Bro you have some wrong info. Bilal was on a one year deal of about 95 lkhs about. CB offered to make it 1.5 in a bid to keep him. The money figures are approx. But the one year deal is confirmed.

• Air India (with Tamba) had the 8th best defense, based on goals conceded, last season if that is any indication of anything. Tamba was also the Air India captain in most matches.

• > Domnic said:
    > @kid. Bro you have some wrong info. Bilal was on a one year deal of about 95 lkhs about. CB offered to make it 1.5 in a bid to keep him. The money figures are approx. But the one year deal is confirmed.

No, I will not fall for this again. One of you or @Ashlesh said that Bilal was on a 6-month deal and that it could have been accepted for him to play the whole season if he wanted to but he did not and he went off to the UAE. That is what one of you two said, I will find it.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Btw the 6 month deal was said by gaffertape

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Air India (with Tamba) had the 8th best defense, based on goals conceded, last season if that is any indication of anything. Tamba was also the Air India captain in most matches.

you cannot compare air india to churchill. 

• > Joyptan said:
    > Btw the 6 month deal was said by gaffertape

Thats who. Okay, sorry for the wrongful accusation.

Most sources from google are saying that it was a 1-year deal however and that there was a clause that allowed him to leave early.
  • > fernscyril said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Air India (with Tamba) had the 8th best defense, based on goals conceded, last season if that is any indication of anything. Tamba was also the Air India captain in most matches.
    >
    >

you cannot compare air india to churchill. 

I'm not. Tamba was part of this team last season, that is why I brought it up. He must be an "okayish" player to captain a side with the 8th best defense. Not saying much based on Churchill's standard but still something.

@kid. You guys still doubt me on the Cb news even after diclosing so much in last two weeks.

Lamine Tamba was a good player when he played for Mahindra. Dont know now.

• > Domnic said:
    > @kid. You guys still doubt me on the Cb news even after diclosing so much in last two weeks.

What am I doubting you about? The contract? Ya, but that is what I heard from here. I did not see you say it was a full-year deal that was cut short. If you did then I missed it.

Other than that I have believed what you said and based on reports it is coming true.