• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Silicon3 - oh u are Reuben Dias, welcome to the forum
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3504 Points
    WELCOME greeker & new gooners.. :D
  • WELCOME greeker & new gooners.. :D

<br><div><br></div><div>YA JITIN!</div>
  • devesh254devesh254 0 Points
    edited July 2012
    Hi everyone<div><br></div><div>My name is Devesh and I have recently moved back to Mumbai from the UK. I support Man United and will be keenly following the I League this year, having supported Mumbai FC last year from the sidelines.</div><div><br></div><div>I am passionate about sport and aspiring to build a career in the sports industry in India with a particular focus on growing domestic and Indian football, improving the coverage of the sport and bringing some organisation and importance to non-cricket sports.</div><div><br></div><div>I was recently on Neo Prime (see <font size="2">) before the Euro final, previewing what would be my dream job as a sports presenter :)</div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    devesh254 wrote: »
    Hi everyone<div><br></div><div>My name is Devesh and I have recently moved back to Mumbai from the UK. I support Man United and will be keenly following the I League this year, having supported Mumbai FC last year from the sidelines.</div><div><br></div><div>I am passionate about sport and aspiring to build a career in the sports industry in India with a particular focus on growing domestic and Indian football, improving the coverage of the sport and bringing some organisation and impotence to non-cricket sports.</div><div><br></div><div>I was recently on Neo Prime (see <a href=" style="font-size: 10pt; ">) before the Euro final, previewing what would be my dream job as a sports presenter :)</div>

<br><br>hi buddy welcome to IFN... btw i hope u ment importance rather than impotence...<br>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    <br>
    Hi everyone<div><br></div><div>My name is Devesh and I have recently moved back to Mumbai from the UK. I support Man United and will be keenly following the I League this year, having supported Mumbai FC last year from the sidelines.</div><div><br></div><div>I am passionate about sport and aspiring to build a career in the sports industry in India with a particular focus on growing domestic and Indian football, improving the coverage of the sport and bringing some organisation and impotence to non-cricket sports.</div><div><br></div><div>I was recently on Neo Prime (see <a href=" style="font-size: 10pt; ">) before the Euro final, previewing what would be my dream job as a sports presenter :)</div>

<br>

<br><br><br>u r pretty cool with the presentation and flow..i liked it..all the best in your indian endevours!!!!<br>
  • devesh254devesh254 0 Points
    Whoops typo! :) And Thanks for the welcome Silicon
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3504 Points
    welcome @devesh, nice to know about your dreams for presenter. we hope u become one & bring us the quality we need....u will also enjoy the discussions here
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    wow Devesh..you are pretty good with it...best of luck to you mate...welcome to IFN :)<br>
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    loved your reply for not supporting England: You can take an Indian out of India but not the India out of an Indian <br> :)>-<br><br>All EPL fans shud take a note!<br>