Introduction Thread

Comments

• doc_amitdoc_amit 0 Points
    Hi frnds , am Amit Mohanty from New Delhi .Am a doctor by profession.I have been a passionate soccer fan since my childhood . Have played for my School,College and my University ..my fav team is Arsenal ,my dream is to see Team India in World Cup finals ..Jai Hind .<br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Welcome Amit and Chris! Do visit here even on non-matchdays. There is a lot of interesting discussion and activity going here day in day out
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Welcome @doc_amit. <br><br>So we have almost all professional people on this people. Common passion bring people from different profession and parts together. Love football.<br>
  • Doc_amit, welcome!!!!! Arsenal unite!!!!
  • doc_amitdoc_amit 0 Points
    guys plz add me on fb my acc   [email protected]   .would love to have u all as my frnd <br>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Man!! This is ridiculous, we have more <b>gunners</b> on this forum.  <br>Where are devils have gone?? Join the forum. ;)<br>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    Welll its about time i introduced myself... my earthly name is  Reuben , I hail form the land of Fish football and Feni.. Goa, Currently working out of Dubai ..Have loved football from childhood, you just cant escape that in Goa... I Remeber Going to Football games with My Dad for Dempo Salgaocar & Vasco games as a child at Campal Stadium  ( which now is unfortunately demolished)<br><br>I love Arsenal for their Football philosohy and Financial prudence.. and Barcelona for their Sublime Tiki Taka.. The counties  i follow are Brazil because of Pele and  Holland for the team that mesmerised the world in the  1970's... Lately i have been supporting Germany cause these guys are efficient are work horses and have a League where u cannot own more that 49% of a club..<br><br>It hurts me that India once Asian power are languishing at the bottom and my dream to at least see India in the Top 5 in Asia..Off course WCup qualification will be the ultimate dream..<br><br>I joined this forum when India got beat by UAE during the WCup qualifiers in Al Ain to vent my frustration..Its fun to interact here with like minded ppl and fellow indian football supporters.. May we all grow strong and work for Indian football development..<br><br>Thats enough of my Ranting and Raving!!..Adious...<br><br><br>
  • Reddevil they all got smart
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    reddevil87 wrote: »
    Man!! This is ridiculous, we have more <b>gunners</b> on this forum.  <br>Where are devils have gone?? Join the forum. ;)<br>

<br><br>neither any chelsea fans other than me and@ashindia<br>
  • MORE ARSENAL FANS!!!!!!!!