Introduction Thread

Comments

• Ronny wrote: »
    loved your reply for not supporting England: You can take an Indian out of India but not the India out of an Indian <br> :)>-<br><br>All EPL fans shud take a note!<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>ENGLAND!!!!!!!! ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!! ENGLAND!!!!!!!!</div>
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    INDIA!!!!!!!! INDIA!!!!!! INDIA!!!!!!! INDIA!!!!!!<br>
  • BarcaBoyBarcaBoy 0 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Dear Friends,</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">As you can see i am a die hard Barca fan. I am Frankie from Goa and my Favourite national team is Spain (how can you not love Spanish football).I have played football in school and try to play when time allows today also.</font></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">Iniesta,Xavi are two of my top players and of course MESSI!</span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">COME ON BARCA!</span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">COME ON INDIA FOR WORLD CUP ENTRY!!</span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; "> </span></div>
  • kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    BarcaBoy wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Dear Friends,</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">As you can see i am a die hard Barca fan. I am Frankie from Goa and my Favourite national team is Spain (how can you not love Spanish football).I have played football in school and try to play when time allows today also.</font></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">Iniesta,Xavi are two of my top players and of course MESSI!</span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">COME ON BARCA!</span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">COME ON INDIA FOR WORLD CUP ENTRY!!</span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; "> </span></div>

India's World Cup goal still a distant dream.
  • BarcaBoy wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>Welcome Barcaboy. </div><div><br></div><div>I will be honest. Not a fan of Spanish football, just dont like how they play. To me it is keep passing at the back and midfield and than after 2-5 minutes burst into attack. Just not that exciting but if you like it than keep it up.</div><div><br></div><div>Do you support one of the four goan clubs?</div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited July 2012
    welcome barcaboy.. if u like barca im sure u like arsenal<br>
  • Terp13Terp13 47 Points
    Hey Guys, this is aamirakram19 in a new avatar because my old account had issues.<div>Now logging in from FB!</div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited August 2012
    Terp13 wrote: »
    Hey Guys, this is aamirakram19 in a new avatar because my old account had issues.<div>Now logging in from FB!</div>

<br><br>welcome to your new avatar!!!<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

Time for the new members to introduce themselves!

• Hi, I am Rohan von Smurf. I was born in Kenya to Babas Bhutan and Karol Fisher. They both died when I was .2 days old. From that day I was raised by lions in South Antartica, 2 miles from the South Pole. I was one with the lions. Then the fire national attacked and I became Aang... the last airbender.

@Admin, I just wanted to make a fake story.