Introduction Thread

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Hi, I am Rohan von Smurf. I was born in Kenya to Babas Bhutan and Karol Fisher. They both died when I was .2 days old. From that day I was raised by lions in South Antartica, 2 miles from the South Pole. I was one with the lions. Then the fire national attacked and I became Aang... the last airbender.

@Admin, I just wanted to make a fake story.

So similar to Savio's story :P

• No the story of Savio goes back many centuries to the vikings in South Africa. Savio was born in 48 BC to Julius Ceasar and Boopy the Kangaroo. When he was just 9 years old Boopy sold Savio to the Circus Arabia were he was partnered with Anthony Pereira and Sushil Kumar Singh. After many years fighting zombies and fire lords (and losing every time) the three amigres decided to bunk off in India. Today Savio is a well known stick. Anthony is a ghost and Sushil is rumored to be hiding out in the mountains of North-East India. The legend says that Sushil can be heard every night, kicking a football at goal........ and missing.

• Hi all,

I am Brijesh. Originally from Mumbai, but I have been living in Thailand for many years. I have been a keen follower of Indian football for several years now. I also regularly follow the action on this site and have been thoroughly impressed with all your updates and tactical inputs on Indian football. I also follow the I-League and my favourite teams are Dempo and Pailan Arrows. Among my favourite players are Sunil Chhettri, Alwyn George and Syed Nabi. Looking forward to contribute my bit on the beautiful game in India :)

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

> brijesh87 said:
    > Hi all,

I am Brijesh. Originally from Mumbai, but I have been living in Thailand for many years. I have been a keen follower of Indian football for several years now. I also regularly follow the action on this site and have been thoroughly impressed with all your updates and tactical inputs on Indian football. I also follow the I-League and my favourite teams are Dempo and Pailan Arrows. Among my favourite players are Sunil Chhettri, Alwyn George and Syed Nabi. Looking forward to contribute my bit on the beautiful game in India :)

Welcome Brijesh! So next time our Blue Tigers/Cubs play in Thailand, you are the one we bank on for updates!
  • > somesh said:
    > > brijesh87 said:
    > > Hi all,

>
    >

Welcome Brijesh! So next time our Blue Tigers/Cubs play in Thailand, you are the one we bank on for updates!

Will do buddy!

• > brijesh87 said:
    > Hi all,

Welcome to IFN buddy... Do you attend the Local thai matches?.

• > brijesh87 said:
    > Hi all,

WELCOME! Hope you love your stay here in IFN and really enjoy the place.
  • Welcome brijesh, r u a gooner ?

• > jitinjoseph said:
    > Welcome brijesh, r u a gooner ?

Sorry, did not get you there. Gooner?

• Oh do you mean an arsenal fan? Haha, no I don't follow Arsenal :P