Introduction Thread

Comments

• > archak said:
    > no need to explain man was just kidding

I know, but seriously, I have a word doc with all my favorite teams. I was bored so I decided to list them and it continued.
  • > rudra said:
    > > brijesh87 said:
    > > Oh do you mean an arsenal fan? Haha, no I don't follow Arsenal :P

some relief... plus u love Arrows..great!
    > >

I have been hugely supportive of this youth development initiative by the AIFF. Especially with Arthur Papas now handling the reins of the team, we can look forward to some attractive and eye-catching football in the next I League season.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > archak said:
    > > no need to explain man was just kidding
    >
    >

I know, but seriously, I have a word doc with all my favorite teams. I was bored so I decided to list them and it continued.

^:)^

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@Arsenalkid700 i am surprised that u don't support chelsea. LOL

JUST JOKING.

• Well the rest I just follow but dont actually support. For example if
    you ask me about Boston United in the English lower leagues... I fully
    support them, I check there results. But ask me about AS Tafana (Tahiti)
    then I will say I follow them but dont support them. Manchester United,
    I follow them but dont support them, same with Chelsea etc.

Out of curiosity, why you follow the Tahiti team?

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited September 2012

Wikipedia. After Tahiti won the OFC Nations Cup I started doing some work there and I got interested in the Tahiti Football League so I needed to select a team and Telfana it was.

• Okey. I guess their league is as good as ours if not better.

• alecsalecs Kerala663 Points

HI..., I am Alex from kerala, i am b tech graduate currently i doing MBA in marketing to have a career in sports management. When i was in my school i want be professional footballer but due to lack support from family i had quit that dream. I used to play as left winger in my schooldays and left back in college. Now i am 24*7 football fan searching for any information about indian football on net .

My Favorite Indian club - Pune FC 
    Player - Sayed Rahim nabi, alwyn george, jeje. 
    International club : Liverpool ( after miracle of Istanbul) 
    Player: liverpool fans favorite player will be steven gerrard 
    Team : Germany,( World cup 2002 made me a football fan)
    Most of my friends are not aware of indian football and i am doing my best to create an interest among others by promoting various football events regarding India.
    I have only one live national level match experience in a stadium- match between East bengal and Chirag united in 2011-12 i league in kochi. It was a 
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

Welcome Alex! May you be successful in your endeavour

• > alecs said:
    > HI..., I am Alex from kerala, i am b tech graduate currently i doing MBA in marketing to have a career in sports management. When i was in my school i want be professional footballer but due to lack support from family i had quit that dream. I used to play as left winger in my schooldays and left back in college. Now i am 24*7 football fan searching for any information about indian football on net .

My Favorite > Indian club - Pune FC 
    Player - Sayed Rahim nabi, alwyn george, jeje. 
    International club : Liverpool ( after miracle of Istanbul) 
    Player: liverpool fans favorite player will be steven gerrard 
    Team : Germany,( World cup 2002 made me a football fan)
    Most of my friends are not aware of indian football and i am doing my best to create an interest among others by promoting various football events regarding India.
    I have only one live national level match experience in a stadium- match between East bengal and Chirag united in 2011-12 i league in kochi. It was a 

Welcome. We all hope you enjoy yourself here and find it useful for any endeavors.