Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Accha someone please tell me about the East Bengal official Fan Club membership benefits. I have registered already, but know very little about the benefits.
    deepakc
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10065 Points
    Wrong investment. They are out to wipe out your club (and mine too). We will probably have to apply for DSK Fan Club in a few years.
    footydipdeepakcSoccerlover
    Clueless people at aiff will be unable to implement that structure ( without few I league clubs at top divisions ) for sure. If they can,  Fu*k the league in which my team isn't a part. Long live #League1 . It will be funny to see avarage attendance of 2nd tier is higher than the top one. Waiting for that mockery to be happened. 
    Deb_Banreddevil87AKBArsenalFan700munna219777gaffertape
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited May 2016
    @footydip
    Nice to see you back......wonder where you disappear sometimes
    Don't talk about League 1.......only the financially poor, badly managed (which is true though) would be there & some thousands of idiots like you & me would dare sun & rain to cheer our respective clubs irrespective of whether we win or lose.
    Mate...come on..... cheer for ISL...the Top League of the Nation........you have fans filling up the stadium..........taking selfies or engrossed in deep conversation over mobile with lots of smile......even if the team whose shirt he/she is wearing trailing.......this is the new road map which will surely take Indian Football to a new level (higher or lower.....time will tell). Here history..tradition..passion..arguments all take a non-existant back seat but you can smell Money all the way. Yes these poor clubs should have roped in some hefty sponsors if they are so proud of their history..tradition..passion as said very aptly by the respected President of AIFF but what he & his band of well wishers of Indian Football have forgotten is.....if any of the 8 franchise teams is shut down tomorrow.........nobody would care..just like nobody did care when Mahindara Utd, JCT, Bharat FC, a very professionally mangeged (we heard that quite often) Pune FC backed away.
    Though it is early days......much water will pass through the bridge before reality is unearthed.
    Meanwhile you get ready for Saturday.........& support my team so that Federation Cup is brought back to Kolkata.

footydipDeb_Bandeepakcmunna219777souravindia
    The model proposed without supporter based clubs is not sustainable at all. Our clubs will not let it go that easily. So just relax and watch. 
    deepakcsouravindia
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30177 Points
    Boithang Haokip reportedly in talks with East Bengal.
    Source: kolkata24x7.com
    munna219777footydip
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    A terrible news just coming through... passing away of Alip Chakraborty...the die hard EB fan.
    Oh God...you are so cruel. He was only 44...suffering from Cancer.
    May God grant him Eternal Peace & give strength to his family to stay strong as far as possible.
    We the Mariners are very very sad for the departed soul.
    Alip......we will miss you mate.
    RIP

deepakc
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30177 Points
    Sad, sad news...Strange are the ways of God...Rest in Peace, Alip-da. You have encouraged all of us by your fighting spirit and your resole not to bow down to a deadly disease...After all, that is the true spirit of a sportsman.