Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    Wouldn't say that. Seemed like a well placed minus from Dong.
    But the goals conceded were silly to say the least.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30182 Points
    http://xtratime.in/football/former-mohammedan-sc-striker-in-trials-for-east-bengal/
    Another massive goof-up by the EB management; Wedson to join his former club, and Somide Adelaja has been called for trials. Adelaja might be decent and get the job done for CFL but the question remains, what would happen in the I-League? If Adelaja plays well, would it be he and another foreign striker? If he fails to impress, will it be two new foreigners? Also, is there any probability of Wedson coming in December once his contract with his Sk Jamal expires? EB should have fixed one foreign striker at least so that he could have gelled with the team before the I-League.
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    What abt Lee Fuck or Orok Orok!  :D :D
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Is the Fuck needed?
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    What's the big goof up here? It's CFL and someone like Adileja is a better fit. Wedson has a contract with the Bangladesh club till October and won't be here before January transfer window. Infact, I feel we don't need a third foreigner and waste money for CFL. 
    The goof up here is that the East Bengal coach and management kept on telling that Wedson's papers were being readied and that he would arrive before the CFL. If they didn't need a foreigner, fine but why did they create such a hype about Wedson? Also, I am not sure whether he would at all join the club in January. Even if he does, I think it would have been better (as i mentioned above)if he could play in the CFL and found the time to gel with his club-mates.
    Does anyone have any idea when the practice match of East Bengal at Bongaon is to played today?
  • samsam 16526 Points

East Bengal vs Bongaon Pouropoti XI

26 July, Tuesday
    Time: 3 PM
    Place: Bongaon Stadium
    Ticket Price: Rs 30, 50

thebeautifulgame
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Huge gap between CFL and I-League, so any gelling done now won't matter much after 4 months. Just look at Norde, Yusa, etc. Also its common all over the world to have almost confirmed signings turn out differently at last moment, it's Wedson and Pogba, so relax. I hope this year CFL is won by MSC or some other small team, it will help cleanse our squad further of diseases like Gurwinder, Mehtab , Arnab and Rafique.
    deepak dedhasamCarbon_14
    Today is the 13th anniversary of East Bengal's greatest success--the Asean cup triumph in 2003:

13th Anniversary of East Bengals Greatest Success - 2003 ASEAN Cup victory
    Salute to a great team, a great coach and a great support stuff!! <3 <3
    Some newspaper clippings celebrating the historic East Bengal win:

deepakcBabertoArsenalFan700namewtheldmunna219777kartik91