Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Kalyan Mazumdar is right about Morgan, that old man is a typical English, a bloody moaner.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I can understand why some of he old folks and new would not like the Ultras. Because their noise drowns out the choicest of expletives (for opponents as well as own team) curated carefully over the weeks providing the matches. The trick is to ignore these drags and march ahead with the Ultras. 
    munna219777
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    When u give a coach jokers like Adeleja, Jiten Murmu and Dong in the strike force and yet want him to win the League, the coach is absolutely justified in cribbing. 

Why did the EB mgmt muffed up in clinching the Wedson deal? To me the deal was murky and had lot to do with cut money etc., and hence there were many loopholes. This is just the way Bagan used to make deals earlier which lacked transparency and surprisingly EB has aped them.
    samdeepakcfootydipgaffertape
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Morgan was given a free hand to pick foreigners, he signed Angus. Forget Wedson, no one knows his quality, he is already 30 and has been stuck in Bangladesh for last 3 years. Morgan doesn't even have any connections go bring in a semi decent foreigner anymore. He refused a physical trainer. He should have tested the likes of Babu Mondal Nikhil Pujari Deepak Kumar but yet he keeps playing Gurwinder Murmu Robert Dika etc. He WILL and should get the sack post CFL if EB fails to win the hepta league. He should have never agreed for Adileja and should have never signed Angus. Us fans would have been fine if we had played new players, played agressive football and not win the league. But with this set of players even the hepta win wouldn't mean much.
    munna219777footydip
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Eb is becoming the MB of 5 years ago...when there is BFC to model themselves on....
    Nagendrathebeautifulgamemunna219777
  • samsam 16458 Points

Heated verbal discrimination in East Bengal training ahead of Tollygunge match

http://xtratime.in/football/heated-verbal-discrimination-in-east-bengal-training-ahead-of-tollygunge-match/

This Gurwinder is good for nothing. He must be kicked out of the club 
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29721 Points
    Guys like him are a cancer....he has managed to stay at the club because he is a Morgan favourite...the only good that can come out of these feuds and in-fighting is that EB fails to win the hepta and it results in a thorough shake-up of the club management before the I-league
  • samsam 16458 Points
    I still hope EB wins hepta. Red and Gold Forever. No matter what happens. Can't wish for their defeat. Sorry mates
  • samsam 16458 Points
    Pratidin reports EB will release all 3 foreigners after CFL and is already looking for replacements.