AFC U-22 Championship 2013 Qualifiers

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    No not interviews! They will take the video and the staff will study and analyse it for the mistakes and tactical decisions in the match....<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Also, this is not the first testing of new tactics as they have done so in the practice matches in bangalore. they will play better practice matches in Dubai, I presume</div>
  • rudra wrote: »
    No not interviews! They will take the video and the staff will study and analyse it for the mistakes and tactical decisions in the match....<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Also, this is not the first testing of new tactics as they have done so in the practice matches in bangalore. they will play better practice matches in Dubai, I presume</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Calm down dude. I got it wrong... sorry.</div><div><br></div><div>As for tactics... can they really improve that much though. This will take time.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <div>Calm down dude. I got it wrong... sorry.</div><div><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>What did I do or say? </div> :-?
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    rudra wrote: »
    </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Calm down dude. I got it wrong... sorry.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">What did I do or say? </div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> :-?

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">"No not interviews!"</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">If that was not meant as a scream then sorry for not understanding the tone... the bad part of talking from a computer.</font></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Irfan Khan (CB), Borges (CAM) and Fela (CAM/ST) out. So now we have 30 players in the camp.
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    so fela out..not a big surprise anymore!<br>
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    any guesses who wud be the next 7?<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    2 more players will go out after that the final squad will be selected in Dubai
  • VikiViki 140 Points
    Do we have any realastic chance of improving football in India...... Will Arthur Papas do what Michael Nobbs has done for Hockey. Will he help our guys in improving their fittness...
  • VikiViki 140 Points
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    Viki wrote: »
    Do we have any realastic chance of improving football in India...... Will Arthur Papas do what Michael Nobbs has done for Hockey. Will he help our guys in improving their fittness...
    <BR>
    <DIV><BR></DIV>
    <DIV>dont campare hockey in India with football hockey is already well established football has started to develop</DIV>
    <DIV><BR></DIV>
    <DIV>and its not cricekt to develop overnight India will be good team in 15 to 20 years  </DIV>
    <P>
    </P>
    <P> </P>
    <P> </P>
    <P>I think u misunderstood my comment..... I am not trying to compare hockey with football.... I was talking about Mr. Nobbs our hockey coach... He was not such a famous coach but he came in witha  vision and he was able identify the flaws and soon brought in a fitness instructor and who in turn helped our players to improve their fitness level... Nobbs had a complete knowledge of the modern day sports science.. So we need a coach who is well aware of all the modern day techniques which would help ur players improve their fitness and also their game.</P>