AFC U-22 Championship 2013 Qualifiers

Comments

• AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Viki wrote: »
    Do we have any realastic chance of improving football in India...... Will Arthur Papas do what Michael Nobbs has done for Hockey. Will he help our guys in improving their fittness...

<br><div><br></div><div>We sure have a realistic chance of improvement. AIFF has put in a lot of efforts. You are right in saying that Michael Nobbs has done a great job with Indian Hockey.</div><div>He is working on our juniors very keenly and applying new methods. We are hopeful about the future of Indian football</div>
  • VikiViki 140 Points
    Even I am very hopeful. I would love see all the top players playing in I Leage... I would love to see I league having city names which will create a new fan base....
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Viki wrote: »
    Do we have any realastic chance of improving football in India...... Will Arthur Papas do what Michael Nobbs has done for Hockey. Will he help our guys in improving their fittness...

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Papas wont do wonders here. Again you can not ingrain a new philosophy into these players in less than 1 month.</font></div>
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    may be he can do wonders with arrows!!!  8->
  • ajmal wrote: »
    may be he can do wonders with arrows!!!  8->

<br><div><br></div><div>Maybe.</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited June 2012
    Arthur Papas on Facebook<div>
    Many positives from our 4-0 win in our first practise match today, still so much work to do though to reach the correct level.. Rome was not built in a day!!
    </div>
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited June 2012
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><font size="2">From what I have read so far from FB and here on this match and the practices it seems that the players almost play to what Papas likes at practice but then in game they revert back. Pressure maybe... maybe they lack </font>belief<font size="2"> in a game? </font></font>
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><font size="2">From what I have read so far from FB and here on this match and the practices it seems that the players almost play to what Papas likes at practice but then in game they revert back. Pressure maybe... maybe they lack </font>belief<font size="2"> in a game? </font></font>

<br><br>hey its not so easy to change the style of play wich they have been using all their life...so when the guys wud be under pressure then by instinct they will switch to their old style ie long balls<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    scorers - tirthankar, alwyn, deepak prakash, manandeep
  • VikiViki 140 Points
    It will be really good if Arrows can finish in the middle of the table...... Then we can say that Arthur Papas is a good one....