How I League clubs could be marketed well?

Comments

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    maybe clubs are realizing this is really easier and cheap way to do media,any way lets see what ongc has in store for us.i wish they also have dedicated  twitter handle and professional website,next time for inspection we should some more points in media section.
  • shankar wrote:
    somesh wrote:
    Thats a start!

<br><div><br></div><div>Do you really think they gonna keep it updated regularly??i doubt whether they will continue doing updates after 4-5 months</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>4-5 MONTHS!!! I give it 2-3. No... 2 months and done.</div>
    punefc actively marketing their stats<div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 17px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Pune FC Milestone! Facebook - 30,000+ followers & Twitter - 1000+ followers. What a combo, PFC thanks all. Spread Who Are We... P.F.C</span>
    </div>
  • Good work by PFC. Sad that they cant get more fans to the stadium, they really deserve the support.
    they need a jump start<div>play attractively, need some glamor get few b/c grade heriones/cheer leaders</div>
  • usaindia wrote:
    they need a jump start<div>play attractively, need some glamor get few b/c grade heriones/cheer leaders</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Well Pune FC (from what I see) already play attractive, could do better though. In terms of cheerleaders they should do what they do in IPL where they import some of the cheerleaders from the NFL in America. During the MLS offseason have cheerleaders come to Pune FC games. Mix a few HOT Indian cheerleaders there and it can work (By hot I mean the opposite of what Sporting Goa does)</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Where can you accomodate cheerleaders in football I m wondering. Except for in d half time i dont see them having any job. They r good for lazy cricket game
  • somesh wrote:
    Where can you accomodate cheerleaders in football I m wondering. Except for in d half time i dont see them having any job. They r good for lazy cricket game

<br><div><br></div><div>I will try watching a few more MLS games to see when they use them. Thats the only league I know that uses cheerleaders. </div><div><br></div><div>Also sense most teams play football matches in stadiums with a running track in I-League they could always have the cheerleaders there during the matches. Like right after a goal they come out and do what ever they do and then as soon as the teams kick-off again they go back to where they were before.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    I guess they should really try some old and proven european player then they could easy promote themselves around him and after his retirement as well tehy should try get him the job of promoting the brand not only around pune but also around india....<div>if there is any club who could generate a huge fan base all over india then that is pune fc in present situation</div>
  • shankar wrote:
    I guess they should really try some old and proven european player then they could easy promote themselves around him and after his retirement as well tehy should try get him the job of promoting the brand not only around pune but also around india....<div>if there is any club who could generate a huge fan base all over india then that is pune fc in present situation</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>The hint being that they are full of NE players. But your right but they are years from that big Euro player. They dont have much in the player budget. If they were like other clubs which have 100% revenue in the salary budget then they could do it.</div>