How I League clubs could be marketed well?

123457»

Comments

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Goal was a good movie.... Though it was not a great hit, but it generated some interest in common man. Look at chak de.. it generated in hockey.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">So a good indian movie on football, can really lift up the interest in football. Specially if the movie plot includes i-league and indian clubs....  </font></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    reddevil87 wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Goal was a good movie.... Though it was not a great hit, but it generated some interest in common man. Look at chak de.. it generated in hockey.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">So a good indian movie on football, can really lift up the interest in football. Specially if the movie plot includes i-league and indian clubs....  </font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>May be a movie on a NE guy's rise to top indian club and his achievemnt along with them should be a good script for them to work on </div>