How I League clubs could be marketed well?

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    I guess they should really try some old and proven european player then they could easy promote themselves around him and after his retirement as well tehy should try get him the job of promoting the brand not only around pune but also around india....<div>if there is any club who could generate a huge fan base all over india then that is pune fc in present situation</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>The hint being that they are full of NE players. But your right but they are years from that big Euro player. They dont have much in the player budget. If they were like other clubs which have 100% revenue in the salary budget then they could do it.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>But i feel that is the only way to promote themselves easily to all those euro football crazy fans around india and pune fc could get back the money invested on him with their marketing abilities with addition of some other professional guys in management</div>
  • Maybe a few players who are equal to Alan Gow can be within PFC's price range. 
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    edited April 2012
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Maybe a few players who are equal to Alan Gow can be within PFC's price range. 

I would prefer top PIO.... as it will be beneficial for both marketing and fans can easily connect to them
  • archak wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Maybe a few players who are equal to Alan Gow can be within PFC's price range. 

I would prefer top PIO.... as it will be beneficial for both marketing and fans can easily connect to them

<br><div><br></div><div>There are a few of them in the Dutch and English leagues who are equal to Alan Gow. Could do that.</div>
  • DipayanDipayan 0 Points
    If any one is not at all inerested to know the schedule Match of IPL he will come to know just switching on his/her TV or just passing a road listening frm ppl talking or frm sign boards.

Where one have to be very active and should be interested on knowing the News on Football matches even league Matches in INDIA and he have to search for the news.

Hardy any good promotion viaTV ,Radio or by Newspaper....
    I personally think if the updated news on football world can be reached to common mass of people easily in daily newspaper and TV in a good manner and sufficiently

The scenario will be change by the next night.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Thats a very valid point. One has to so much of work to find out the fixtures. Whereas IPL fixtures are so much everywhere that it is literally fed into your brain even if you are not interested.<div><br></div><div>The I-league should have matches only on weekends with fixed timings. That way, even if people do not know they will be at least sure that if I switch on the TV on a saturday at 6pm, I will see a match live. Like it is now for IPL. I am sure many people just turn on the Set Max at 8pm without knowing who are playing</div>
    edited April 2012
    <p>Rightly said somesh</p>
  • ShouvikShouvik 0 Points
    A film about indian natoinal Football team's glorious past starring Ranbir Kapoor could create the much needed Attention and promotion required for indian football.
    <p>Dear Shouvik,<br>Most Girls says 'cats ' are cute,so boys feel the same..<br>What if in the movie Katrina fall in Love with Ranbir coz of  Ranbirir's fabulous performence in d Match :-)<br></p>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    i am waiting for the movie in which the former MB coach is training actors....<div>may be that could lift the scenario of football among many </div>