Kerala State Club Football Championship

Comments

• GREAT NEWS FOR KERALA FOOTBALL! This is what they need, the need of the hour. Anyway I dont really think Josco FC is a real loss and it is good to see that Malabar United is not folded yet. My team now... EAGLES FC!
  • MidlajjMidlajj 134 Points
    Though I dont have any love for Josco FC , I guess their absence and the problems they are facing is not good to hear.They were the best professional team came in Kerala recent years.The team lost not a single match in Kerala for the last 2 fucking years.scoring an average of three goals/match. Winning all the competitions comes in their way(Meant the local ones) . sad that they are not around.

Without them I guess Golden Thread are the clear favourites. Eagles and Centrel Excise have to fight well,If they are in for the title.

I too hope Eagles finally get a title this time! :)
  • Midlajj wrote:
    Though I dont have any love for Josco FC , I guess their absence and the problems they are facing is not good to hear.They were the best professional team came in Kerala recent years.The team lost not a single match in Kerala for the last 2 fucking years.scoring an average of three goals/match. Winning all the competitions comes in their way(Meant the local ones) . sad that they are not around.

Without them I guess Golden Thread are the clear favourites. Eagles and Centrel Excise have to fight well,If they are in for the title.

I too hope Eagles finally get a title this time! :)

Well I dont think Eagles FC will win. They are a young squad. Maybe Golden Threads can win. It would be good expirence for Eagles FC though.
    Its starting today, Unity Soccer vs Christ College 5:30 KO , PSFC Palakkad vs Sunlight FC Pathanamthitta 7:30KO
    Its starting today, Unity Soccer vs Christ College 5:30 KO , PSFC Palakkad vs Sunlight FC Pathanamthitta 7:30KO
    Christ College 3-2 Unity Soccer

Vinu Vargese , Anyrag , and Ragesh scored for Christ. Francis and Monoj for Unity Soccer.

PIFC Palakkad 1-0 Sunlight Pathanamthitta

K. Vinu scored the winning goal.

Apparently big crowd for both matches,something to look forward :)
  • Good crowds for a tournament in Kerala is always great to hear.
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Good crowds for a tournament in Kerala is always great to hear.
    Yeah ,reports that it was almost a full house. :)
  • Midlajj wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Good crowds for a tournament in Kerala is always great to hear.
    Yeah ,reports that it was almost a full house. :)

where is it taking place?