IMG-Reliance in Indian Football

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    You missed the point. Its not about affordability
  • somesh wrote:
    You missed the point. Its not about affordability

<br><div><br></div><div>I know that but I am just stating that they can have 7 per team. They are at that point, I-League is not.</div>
    One thing is that playerS are quite cheap there. On an average the foreigners earned 100,000 Baht per mont which is like 20 lakh per year. But they improved as a National team from our level with 7 foreigners in playing XI
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    somesh wrote:
    Whike I was reading about Thai league, one thing struck me. Till last year they allowed 7 foreigners in playing XI! Thats insane. And irrespective of that, their NT is doing quite well

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">May be it has helped their cause. Having played 7 foreigners in the team, the local player that do make place in the team have to be of high caliber. As a result the quality of the local player playing improved. There are 18 teams in the league. If each team plays 4 local players, they have atleast a pool of 18*4 = 72 players for NT, (which is more than suffice). May be this is cause of their better NT. </font></div>
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited April 2012
    what about kolkata derby being telecast in TEN HD :)
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    ajmal wrote:
    what about kolkata derby being telecast in TEN HD :)

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">More than that @Ashlesh pointed we need a pre-match and post match program as most of football followers are not knowledgeable about indian football..then shall we move a match or more to TEN HD after getting a regular of decent fan following on TV</font></div>
    We are very far from HD telecast. It is costly. So until the league gets a god sponsor, there is lil chance of that happening. And yes there should be pre/post match programs like Zee used to do wid Mayanti
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    somesh wrote:
    We are very far from HD telecast. It is costly. So until the league gets a god sponsor, there is lil chance of that happening. And yes there should be pre/post match programs like Zee used to do wid Mayanti

<br><div>If they hire someone like mayanti many would watch the program at least for her though i wils watch it for analysis <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">:-j</span></div>
  • harry191harry191 89 Points
    Mayanti is Hotttttt  / I want to marry her if she is single :)<br>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    shankar wrote:
    somesh wrote:

<br><div>If they hire someone like mayanti many would watch the program at least for her though i wils watch it for analysis <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">:-j</span></div>

@shankar definatly for analysis but analysis of ..............