I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• They will focus on the empty parts.

WTH man they don capture people sitting and its such a boring thing. The MohunBagan vs Slagoacar maatch had decent crowd i believe around 20,000 and it appeared as if stadium was empty. I asked my Realmadrid fan friend to have a look and he was furious at me. He said no one in the stadium watch this macth why the heck do I have to? I think Ten action is not promoting. Its is as f f they want  to demote and want I league to vanish!

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

I-League 2012-13 Statistics after round 6

http://www.goal.com/en-india/info/1064/i-league/2012/10/09/1744341/i-league-2012-13-statistics

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

Sad to see that arrows getting into wrong list of stats

Joint teams to have scored least goals in season so far
  • And yet they are in 7th place. 2 wins and only 2 losses and only 7 goals conceded. If it was not for the defense then they would be in the shits right now.

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

how many goals scored by indians  so far  in all rounds

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

usaindia said:

how many goals scored by indians  so far  in all rounds

Don't we have resident statistision hear?

• > Joyptan said:
    > > usaindia said:
    >
    > > how many goals scored by indians  so far  in all rounds
    >
    >
    > Don't we have resident statistision hear?

Im on it.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points

http://www.indiansoccernet.com/tournaments/i-league/stats.php

here is the list of goal scorers till today in this years ileague

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points

Club chairman shud be looking to sign up Mridul Baneerjee as their coach ( USFC are you listening)

Only coach to go unbeaten in the 2012 I-League division 2 with his team Green Valley Sports CLub !!
    Then unbeaten in 4 games as Mohun Bagan coach !

tHats genuine stats , unlike the East Bengal unbeaten streak :)

• > gaffertape said:
    > Club chairman shud be looking to sign up Mridul Baneerjee as their coach ( USFC are you listening)
    >
    > Only coach to go unbeaten in the 2012 I-League division 2 with his team Green Valley Sports CLub !!
    > Then unbeaten in 4 games as Mohun Bagan coach !
    >
    > tHats genuine stats , unlike the East Bengal unbeaten streak :)

He would probably be the best candidate to take the job but I dont see it happening as he just signed on as assistant at Bagan and im guessing it would take some money to get him out. Last thing USFC need is to spend more money to get the coach, rather them do the salary only and thats where Sanjoy Sen, Santosh Kashyap and from some, Pakir Ali come from.