I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• Hhaha... Salau I will give time to considering the fact that he was always an I-League 2nd Division quality player till now and he looked alright against Sporting Goa but he was invisible after 30 minutes.

I would honestly like it if you guys tried going for the following (realistic)...

1) Edmilson: Currently without a club and could provide a much better presence then Attivi. He is also very experienced and would really help the younger players mature into the game.

2) NS Manju: Again, experience. AFC Asian Cup player... he was with United Sikkim but then was released but I would like to see him go back. We have all seen what Anwar Ali can do with him providing experience at the back. Sandesh Jhingan is thriving because of Ali. Manju would provide a better attack.

3) Balal Arezou: Yes, this guy. Afghanistan national. 23 years old. Striker. 7 goals in 7 games internationally. Easily Afghanistan's best player and currently plays in Norway for Asker in the 3rd Division of Norwegian football. Now before you say that this can not happen, IT CAN. Do you guys know how much people get payed in the 3rd Division in Norway. Its not even a professional league. Most players get payed through other-real jobs. Plus look at videos from there (there are a few) and you can see that we have a higher-standard. And how hard can it be to convince him. He is in the 3rd Division of Norway football. He cant go much higher than where he is. It seems perfect really.
  • > archak said:
    > @kshitij nuru has 2 goals

Yep, against Dempo. But still, for the main man he should be doing better and today he showed why he is still at 2 goals. Any Ranti, Odafa or even Diamondstar would put those chances away.

And 100% would not take the amount of long-shots Attivi took.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

USFC dont have a creative person in the midfield who can at least hold the ball and create some chances and options for the players upfront....

in match agains SCG all they were doing was hitting long ball and were hoping that someone pick the ball....mainly if they dont have any real tall guy spearheading the attack longball is a waste idea for this team
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

We spent half an hour just kicking their players - Shillong Lajong's Desmond Bulpin blasts his players' physical approach

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2012/11/19/3537965/we-spent-half-an-hour-just-kicking-their-players-shillong

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

The boys played out the game-plan to perfection - Mumbai FC coach Khalid Jamil

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2012/11/19/3538089/the-boys-played-out-the-game-plan-to-perfection-mumbai-fc

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > We spent half an hour just kicking their players - Shillong Lajong's Desmond Bulpin blasts his players' physical approach
    >
    >
    > http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2012/11/19/3537965/we-spent-half-an-hour-just-kicking-their-players-shillong

the awkward moment the coach feels that his teams deserved 2 red cards and none was given...
    is it poor refereeing to be questioned again and again for poor quality of the game??
  • Great news!! ten action will telecast lajong's match against churchill frm shillong on 24th nov 1.50pm

• They will focus on the empty parts.

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

Even if we see empty parts v get to see d game..