I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• By the way... suggestion for United Sikkim...

Get rid of DG Attivi and sign Maltese international Etienne Barbara. Striker, 30 years old. Just came out of MLS and is a free agent and he was top scorer in the NASL in 2011 which is the 2nd Division of US Soccer.

They need goals and experience. As for defense they should look for NS Manju again for experience.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited November 2012

Dg ativi is as good as shit.

If it was DJ ativi then he atleast whould have played some ear poping mixes to keep the moral high.

I can't get my mind around it that of all peapol how bhaichung signed him.

• > Joyptan said:
    > Dg ativi is as good as shit.
    >
    > If it was DJ ativi then he atleast whould have played some ear poping mixes to keep the moral high.
    >
    > I can't get my mind around it that of all peapol how bhaichung signed him.

It was probably a last minute signing. He probably went on trial along with Rodrigues and Sogan. He was not signed but then Sogan was released and he was signed
  • Arsenalkid700
    By the way... suggestion for United Sikkim...

Get rid of DG Attivi and sign Maltese international Etienne Barbara. Striker, 30 years old. Just came out of MLS and is a free agent and he was top scorer in the NASL in 2011 which is the 2nd Division of US Soccer.

They need goals and experience. As for defense they should look for NS Manju again for experience.

hmm what pay scale that maltese wud want to have?

• kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited November 2012

jst wondering if EB can loan us 1 of their forwards.may be BB15's good relations with EB can help.
    i hope that happens.that len guy,lobo or robin can come 2 USFC.

• > kshitij USFC said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > By the way... suggestion for United Sikkim...

>
    > hmm what pay scale that maltese wud want to have?

Hm, from what I just looked up it seems he earned around $80,000 for the full season which (if my math is correct) around 40 lakh (Remember that is for the full season). So not much really, enough to earn a living. In MLS people did not like it because of MLS quality etc etc but I feel he could be a good signing in I-League.
  • > kshitij USFC said:
    > jst wondering if EB can loan us 1 of their forwards.may be BB15's good relations with EB can help.
    > i hope that happens.that len guy,lobo or robin can come 2 USFC.

East Bengal wont ever give Robin Singh up or Cavin Lobo... remember the Calcutta Football League.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

kshitij USFC said:

jst wondering if EB can loan us 1 of their forwards.may be BB15's good relations with EB can help.

i hope that happens.that len guy,lobo or robin can come 2 USFC.

Charan rai,Priyant Kumar Singh and if andrew baricdsic is signed then one len or baljit might be loaned out.

but i don't want them to go to usfc & make them strong.

• Charan Rai? Is he even on East Bengal anymore? Priyant Kumar Singh can not be better than what they have right now and also if a loan materializes I doubt Sikkim can pay for Baljit nor would Baljit want to move there but who knows.

They already have former EBFC youngster Tudu.
  • kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited November 2012

here r our useless 4wards

1 goals by nuru in 5 I LIG matches
    that was equaliser vs salgaocar @ home
    since then no Goals.he's also being accused of being lazy by home fans.

0 G by tudu in 3 LIG +3 fed cup matches.

instead 2 goals our CB jhingan has scored.1 by MF nima n LW Line.